What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiddy

Juniors
I have found the cure for any hang over.. just have the club you follow win a premiership.

My body is sore.. i drank, i sung, i partied .. yet today i feel on top of the world

Spot On

Coach
Geez, people whinging about the refereeing. Give it a f**ken break. They have deservedly copped criticism a lot this season but last night was pretty good.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Doggies litterally were a disgrace in this game,even the Eels of 2009(who are the worst ever squad to make a GF) put up a better performance against a Storm team that was superior to this Souths team.

Dogs of Plod

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Geez, people whinging about the refereeing. Give it a f**ken break. They have deservedly copped criticism a lot this season but last night was pretty good.

Yes and no. They didn't affect the outcome but as always there were questionable decisions and interpretations throughout.

I love how clearly stating that Souths were the better team, well deserved premiers etc etc gets ignored the moment someone dares say the referees weren't perfect...

Bumble

First Grade
Yes and no. They didn't affect the outcome but as always there were questionable decisions and interpretations throughout.

I love how clearly stating that Souths were the better team, well deserved premiers etc etc gets ignored the moment someone dares say the referees weren't perfect...

You won the penalty count.

You made zero linebreaks.

You made twice as many errors as us.

You had half as many offloads as us.

We outgained you by 1700m to roughly 1000m.

It was utter domination. 90% of the dogs fans I've talked to were fine, just a few that are still, inexplicably, having a whinge about the refs (and a few of the usual spuds on here who aren't even Dogs fans) despite the fact that it was one of the most dominant Grand Final wins ever.

Only on LeagueUnlimited.

Timmah

Staff member

It was utter domination. 90% of the dogs fans I've talked to were fine, just a few that are still, inexplicably, having a whinge about the refs (and a few of the usual spuds on here who aren't even Dogs fans) despite the fact that it was one of the most dominant Grand Final wins ever.

Only on LeagueUnlimited.

Most dominant Grand Final wins ever?

It was 14-6 with eight left you imbecile.

innsaneink

Referee
The 10m and slow release rules were applied differently to both sides. Allowed Souths to get on top.

Regardless I did say they were the better team & deserved the win.
Hedging you bets as usual...LOL
Your butthurt isnt covered by your fake goodsportmanship .

You claim your side was disadvantaged by refs yet state the opposition deserved to win.

Make your mind up.
Transparent as ever.

GongPanther

Referee

Only on LeagueUnlimited.

An unnoticed fact is that the world's most expensive try,costing $2,500,000,was scored by T-Rex on Sunday.:crazy:

Looks like the Dogs are the new chokers...well,another GF loss within the next couple of years will most certainly confirm that anyway.

And besides that,what a lunatic this James Graham has turned out to be.

He tried chewing Slaters ear off in their 2012 GF,says he regrets it.Then two years later,shows how much of a crack-pot he is by smashing someone face in,then deliberately used his head to try to put another Souths player into Disneyland in the same game.

This guy is a certifiable nutcase.

Can't wait for the 4 nations were he will be cowering behind his team-mates if he tries that shite again.

Timmah

Staff member
Hedging you bets as usual...LOL
Your butthurt isnt covered by your fake goodsportmanship .

You claim your side was disadvantaged by refs yet state the opposition deserved to win.

Make your mind up.
Transparent as ever.
On what planet are the two mutually exclusive? The referee making shit decisions or having inconsistent interpretations doesn't change the fact Souths were the better team on the day.

An unnoticed fact is that the world's most expensive try,costing $2,500,000,was scored by T-Rex on Sunday.:crazy:

Looks like the Dogs are the new chokers...well,another GF loss within the next couple of years will most certainly confirm that anyway.

And besides that,what a lunatic this James Graham has turned out to be.

He tried chewing Slaters ear off in their 2012 GF,says he regrets it.Then two years later,shows how much of a crack-pot he is by smashing someone face in,then deliberately used his head to try to put another Souths player into Disneyland in the same game.

This guy is a certifiable nutcase.

Can't wait for the 4 nations were he will be cowering behind his team-mates if he tries that shite again.

Not quite sure how we're possibly chokers given Souths were the shortest priced favourites since Melbourne in 2009 but good thought there...

As for your James Graham diatribe... now there's some butthurt.

Penrith weren't good enough. In the end, neither were Canterbury. Move on bud.

Bumble

First Grade
Most dominant Grand Final wins ever?

It was 14-6 with eight left you imbecile.

Didn't realise the game went for 72 minutes. Thanks for that champ.

1700m gained to 1000m. That's nearly impossible.

It was a total mismatch.

Timmah

Staff member
Do you not understand that despite the statistical dominance Souths were still a chance of losing the game in the final ten minutes?

If you can't comprehend that then I can't help you.

Bumble

First Grade
You think you were a chance at 14-6? :lol:

Zero linebreaks. Was there even a point where you LOOKED like breaking our line? If so, I can't remember.

Utterly anemic in attack. Forwards smashed every time they took the ball up. You were dominated in every sense of the word. Lucky to even score a point.

Why are you even arguing this? Oh right, so you can justify your pathetic bleating about the refereeing.

Zero linebreaks. Was there even a point where you LOOKED like breaking our line? If so, I can't remember.

Utterly anemic in attack. Forwards smashed every time they took the ball up. You were dominated in every sense of the word. Lucky to even score a point.

Why are you even arguing this? Oh right, so you can justify your pathetic bleating about the refereeing.

The Bulldogs were still a chance..tend to agree with Timmah.

Yes Souths won but was it convincing..maybe not.

You're an idiot bumble dick

You had one thousand sets on our line and could only crack us twice until the 72nd minute

Pathetic

Galeforce

Bench
When the scores were 6 - 6 , the game was in the balance. That score was surprising given the stats and if the game finished there , the Bulldogs effort would have been called a BRAVE draw given the stats of the game.

when George tore the Bulldogs guts apart to score, the game was over 12-6. 56th minute.
The final score 30-6 was a true reflection of the Souths domination over the 80 minutes.

When the scores were 6 - 6 , the game was in the balance. That score was surprising given the stats and if the game finished there , the Bulldogs effort would have been called a BRAVE draw given the stats of the game.

when George tore the Bulldogs guts apart to score, the game was over 12-6. 56th minute.
The final score 30-6 was a true reflection of the Souths domination over the 80 minutes.

How was it domination ?...

Souths could not execute and this was a big factor in the first half so I don't see how their win was "dominant".

Galeforce

Bench
How was it domination ?...

Souths could not execute and this was a big factor in the first half so I don't see how their win was "dominant".

I think you miss the point. Souths DID NOT execute , however they had plenty of chances in the first half versus minimal from Bulldogs. Souths "with a whiff" could easily have been up 18 nil at halftime. The stats supported that score and so did play and opportunity.

e.g. the play to AJ was stopped by great defence however this play has resulted in tries 90% of time and looked that way. GI's run , just needed one of Souths players to be running a different angle to have finished off a try . Loti's try could just have been as easily given without reference to video decision ( i agreed with video decision). One of Reynolds bomb could have had a different bounce in favour of Souths.

My point , Souths had the chances , however they did not execute them in first half and yet the 3 plays clicked Souths way in the last 10 minutes.

Souths dominated for at least 70 minutes of that game , most of the fruit of that domination
popped in the last 10 minutes , they could have just as easily have happened in the first half.

Domination is NOT SCOREBOARD as you think. Scoreboard is winner.
Souths were winners on the scoreboard and reflected the domination of the entire game in the end.