What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing says......

redvscotty

First Grade
What about neighbours that mow their lawn at night?

It's the same guy hahah.

Also agree with old people doing shopping on weekends. Also, how they clog up the doctors surgery's every morning (monday particulary) making it difficult to get in ever.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Monday's are always tough at the doctors because people who are "sick" from the weekend and they need a doctors note.

I can stand most things but I hate people acting like twats on public transportation.

Cartman

Juniors
What is it with them...ignorant crap drivers.

I wanted to turn right and the arrow was green, yet the prick in front of me slowed down to a crawl and blocked off the lane as he was approaching the intersection.

I missed the light, and had muderous thoughts.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
People who roll up to your garage sale at 5.30 am when the ad says "STARTS AT 7.00 AM - NOT BEFORE".

Drivers who have the mindset of "the bigger the vehicle - the more rights I have on the road".

the beavers

Juniors
being a contestant onx factor/voice/big brother etc.....
pretentious coffee orders
bum bags...anywhere
wearing "nautica" clothing
people who try to cut in at front of car ques at on/off ramps on the freeway...
people who make or enjoy weak cordial......weak cordial is the devil

The Rosco

Bench
I'm guilty but it's unavoidable. What's worse are tight arses who won't even give way when you indicate to change lanes.

What .. after you have speared up the inside... when you knew all along that the lane ends... just to make up 2 spaces you try and rob from the decent merkins who wait like normal human beings ???? !!!!! unavoidable my arse.
I squeeze ignorant merkins like you out where the law allows, and watch them go spastic in their 4wd. Pointing at their blinkers, shaking fists and making cuckoo gestures circling their temples with their fingers. Always funny to watch the stupid and ignorant try to justify their stance.

Oh hang on.... you used an indicator. Sorry !. Do carry on. Forget everything I said.

thorson1987

Coach
What .. after you have speared up the inside... when you knew all along that the lane ends... just to make up 2 spaces you try and rob from the decent merkins who wait like normal human beings ???? !!!!! unavoidable my arse.
I squeeze ignorant merkins like you out where the law allows, and watch them go spastic in their 4wd. Pointing at their blinkers, shaking fists and making cuckoo gestures circling their temples with their fingers. Always funny to watch the stupid and ignorant try to justify their stance.

Oh hang on.... you used an indicator. Sorry !. Do carry on. Forget everything I said.

Its easier to do what you do in the truck.