What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League 14/15 :: Week 1

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Was watching the Mariners play Werder Bremen at the pub last night, didn't realize it was the Jets till I got a bit closer to the TV.

Can anyone tell me the name of the douchebag who took that dive early in the second half for the Mariners ?

He can f**k off back to where ever he came from.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He ended up with stitches in his lip from behind elbowed Twiz, it was hardly a dive.

Side note I picked 4/5 in the opening round AND got the kits all correct in the opening post! #winning

Big Sam

First Grade
Side note I picked 4/5 in the opening round AND got the kits all correct in the opening post! #winning

:)

It was great to see City in the 'Heart' strip. There were rumours that they weren't going to wear it at all this season because it doesn't really clash with any other club's home kit.

Next week's gonna be massive. High chance the round attendance record will be smashed.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Speaking of, 90,313 for the first round not bad. Great to see CCM crack 10k when only 8k was forecast, only real big let down was 7k for Wellington.