What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Transformers 4. just terrible. Not the worst in the series but Bay has done a number on this franchise.

The descendants up their with the secret life of walter mitty in arty fartsy just shit that everyone pretends to like in shitness stakes.

some11

Referee
Hotel Rwanda - classic oscar bait, only rated highly because it's about Rwandan genocide.

Pedestrian writing, directing and acting. A missed opportunity.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hostel II. Why? Because it was on Foxtel and I was bored.

By the end of the film, I was more bored than before I started watching the film. What a steaming pile of shit (as is the first one).

Zoidberg

First Grade
The Croods. Good family film with some great animation. Nearly had a tear in my eye at the end too.

Evil Dead. Pretty gruesome remake. Didn't really do much for me.

Divergence

Mmmm not as good as I thought it would be after reading some posts on here. The acting was terrible, some really bad scripts throughout

Like the premise but thought it was weak in parts. Why did she choose the cop group? It was never explained

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
A sequel for Divergent is coming. It is based on a series of books.

Saw 'Starred Up' - Very violent look at a young offender in a British prison. Very confronting at times. It was ok. Nothing special.

T.S Quint

Coach
I watched Days of Future Past again.
It was better than I remembered it - wand I really enjoyed it the first time.
Excellent movie.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Will try to finish watching Riddick tonight after falling asleep in two consecutive nights trying to watch it (not from boredom, I'm just becoming an old bastard hah).

It seems OK (about 2/3rds through it now), definitely better than what I thought it would be from the trailer I saw, but not amazing either. Loving Batista though, he's got that natural tough guy charisma onscreen (which I've already seen from GOTG & Man With Iron Fists), look forward to seeing him in more action movies.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Will try to finish watching Riddick tonight after falling asleep in two consecutive nights trying to watch it (not from boredom, I'm just becoming an old bastard hah).

It seems OK (about 2/3rds through it now), definitely better than what I thought it would be from the trailer I saw, but not amazing either. Loving Batista though, he's got that natural tough guy charisma onscreen (which I've already seen from GOTG & Man With Iron Fists), look forward to seeing him in more action movies.

I've only seen him in GOTG and I thought he was awful. In saying that though they tried to bring a comedic element to his character and that's where I think he flunked the most.

tumbidragon

First Grade
MacGruber was f**king hilarious, especially the "sex" scenes lmao. Up there with hot shots as one of the best piss-taking movies.