What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

ISC used a template for all their 9s jerseys last year right?
So it's fair to say other teams using ISC will have something similar.

GAZF

First Grade
Leaked 2015 Tigers Jerseys.

Alternate:
3323vrb.jpg

Pretty uninspiring. What was wrong with the orange jersey they used for 1 year?

Lambretta

First Grade
Leaked 2015 Tigers Jerseys.

Alternate:
3323vrb.jpg

I am probably going to be in the minority, but I quite like this design. Must better than the 2005 Heritage design (which was always a f**king mess) or the Anzac design.

It's plain and simple and modern without loads of stupid swirls or ugly side panels.

Zigwaa

Bench
Didn't west tigers whinge about GWS colours being similar to theirs, now they've gone and and done a white Orange and grey Jersey?

I still think the alternate needs to be primarily orange.
Just to be distinguishing. This years design didn't work in a primarily orange colour but others will.

AZSPORTZA did a mockup of what the 2015 alt. would look like with orange instead of grey.

f1xrw6.jpg

I like that much better.

cooko

Juniors
The ANZAC in the drawings looked amazing. Surely even a sponsor would have lived with the concept.

And why not even have a big M above Meriton in the heritage so it actually fits.

Just glad Steggles and Peugeot are happy to work with my teams jersey.

mt.wellington

Juniors
Those black boxes are disastrous.
Just use black text ffs.
On the plus side the grey alternate looks a lot better there than the catalogue photo.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Is every team going to have an ANZAC themed jersey for 2015, given the centenary?

I'd like to see it changed to ANZAC Centenary Round where we have the 3 games played on the day in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and a game on Sunday in Canberra.

cooko

Juniors

Latest posts