What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football Mk:2 - The Ultras Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
3-2. Sydney is Sky Blue.

Was always going to come after a thug left his team one man short. At least it was a minute early so the Wanderers fans didn't miss it when they all turn their backs :D!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Suitman in the crowd?

B0OF8heCAAAAJlU.jpg:large

Delboy

First Grade
This movie is brilliant, they are supposed to be alone after the storm hit, trouble is that below them in the background is a highway with normal traffic - editing costs must have been about $23.

bartman

Immortal
This movie is brilliant, they are supposed to be alone after the storm hit, trouble is that below them in the background is a highway with normal traffic - editing costs must have been about $23.
:lol:

I love good sci-fi, but there's a lot of poor sci-fi out there that gives it all a bad name.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mike Ticher ✔ @mikewsc1
Follow
Stewards removing wsw fan who was using his crutches in a fight. All happening. #SydneyDerby

9:23 PM - 18 Oct 2014

Its all happening, lol

bartman

Immortal
The Herald Blog said:
9:24pm: You have to worry about the Wanderers' chances in the upcoming Asian Champions League final now. Their confidence will be shot to pieces if they lose this - which looks highly likely.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What an awesome game. Back to back derby wins for the Effen Cees.

How arrogant were the Wanderers at 2-0 up! Anyway, f**k em.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
B0ORAZcCYAAWIVH.jpg:small

The summary looks like they smahed the f**k out of them after around 40mins....?

Sydney were better for the whole game. The WSW keeper did very well to keep SFC to only three goals. As for the Wanderers' goals, the Bridge one was just an outstanding finish from a great move and cross by Castelen - it was a rare chance well converted. The own goal was a horrific mistake from the young Sydney keeper. SFC had the better of the game throughout; they should've scored more.

fish eel

Immortal
Sydney far an away the better team and deserved to win, but WSW' have bigger games coming up.

And a couple of points
Saba is a dickhead, had to go but Ogenovski should've been sent as well.

Bernie Ibini was so far off side for the equaliser it was ridiculous.

strider

Post Whore
Bloody good game for my first live experience.

And yeah a lovely walk back to the station. Im glad you were so interested Bart. I only beat up 3 kittens myself.

Loved the flares. Nothin like the smell of flares to get the atmosphere going.

I dont see ya bitchin about the dozens of effn cee fans who invaded the pitch bart. I feared for my safety up in roww HH when that happened

bartman

Immortal
I dont see ya bitchin about the dozens of effn cee fans who invaded the pitch bart. I feared for my safety up in roww HH when that happened
I didn't even watch the game Strides, it wasn't on free to air.... Any pitch invasion mustn't made it onto the blog by the time I tuned out - do they still fine people $5,500 for jumping the fence?

strider

Post Whore
I didn't even watch the game Strides, it wasn't on free to air.... Any pitch invasion mustn't made it onto the blog by the time I tuned out - do they still fine people $5,500 for jumping the fence?

ahhhh .... the old, "it must have happened when I logged out" defence .... an oldie but a goodie

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.