What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Ron Jeremy

Coach
f**k yeah bills!!! Watkins you f**king legend!!! He will be the greatest wr in the game in the next 2 years, what a talent!!

Kornstar

Coach
f**k yeah bills!!! Watkins you f**king legend!!! He will be the greatest wr in the game in the next 2 years, what a talent!!

They certainly cut it close, was listening to the Colts game and updating the other scores, wasn't it 5 seconds to go when you tied the game?

hindy111

Post Whore
I watched the St loius game.....Who saw the end? the fake punt throw on 4th down.Thats balls.I remember them doing that against 49rs instead of a field goal.
I also had Detroit game on.New orleans threw that away.
So we had Detroit game-Washington game-Bils game-Patriots game- and rams game come down to last few plays.... And we still have 5 games to go...What a round!!!

BTW Baltimore are coming along nicely.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
They certainly cut it close, was listening to the Colts game and updating the other scores, wasn't it 5 seconds to go when you tied the game?

Yep, 80 yard drive with with 2 min to go, converted 2 3/4 and longs and a td with with 2 secs left.

Great comeback win

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I watched the St loius game.....Who saw the end? the fake punt throw on 4th down.Thats balls.I remember them doing that against 49rs instead of a field goal.
I also had Detroit game on.New orleans threw that away.
So we had Detroit game-Washington game-Bils game-Patriots game- and rams game come down to last few plays.... And we still have 5 games to go...What a round!!!

BTW Baltimore are coming along nicely.

Baltimore are looking great, flacco is been very good recently

hindy111

Post Whore
You know Kansas city have not scored a td from a wide receiver : )
WHo is your pick for superbowl? I think there are about 7 genuine teams

Denver-Seattle still faves but not that far ahead of a few.
Patriots-chargers-49rs-packers-bally would be next in line and a chance.
Dallas and Phili along with colts and Arizona are a knock out chance

Bengals and Chiefs along with Detroit and new Orleans have some credit too but cant see it personally.And Miami there is still a tiny bit too like.....

Cheifs kicked a 48yd field goal to win.....

T.S Quint

Coach
My day started of great watching the Rams beat the Seahawks.

Got considerably worse watching the Niners get pumped by the Broncos.
Our defence is just piss. Too many injuries.

hindy111

Post Whore
49rs where destroyed.If Manning stays on they hit 50.

At this stage Denver's side looks the stronger. Even the cowboys are a chance at this point

hindy111

Post Whore
Well they are quite ordinary-But today they beat last years superbowl champs-Go figure. They wont get anywhere near the playoffs this year thou.

Eelementary

Post Whore
They sound a bit like Parra

If it's a team similar to Parra you're after, then look no further than the mighty Oakland Raiders:

* Made (and lost) the 2002 Super Bowl;
* Have not made the Play-Offs in 11 years;
* Have not had a winning record in 11 years;
* Pay massive overs for shitty players (Raiders - JaMarcus Russell; Parra - take your pick);
* three-time Super Bowl Champions (much like our four-time Premiers Eels)

TheParraboy

Staff member
ok

Im narrowing down my support for Oakland or The Rams, or one other side just to make sure (no idea which one yet, might watch a game or two)

Kornstar

Coach
ok

Im narrowing down my support for Oakland or The Rams, or one other side just to make sure (no idea which one yet, might watch a game or two)

Support the Indianapolis Colts, they have one of (if not the best) the best young QB's in the league and are a chance at a Super Bowl in the coming years solely based on this kid!

They are in a shit division which means you get some happiness during the year and so far this year are 5-2 with a decent run home, so should make the play offs.

If you are concerned about colours the only downside is they are blue and white but its not like our jerseys are even remotely similar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0

Jodeci

Bench
Cowboys are looking good also.

Romo, Escobar, Dez, Witten and Murray is one of the hottest players in the league currently.

6 and 1 start.

I'm happy

Latest posts