What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee i really, really hope that Ando gets the St Helens job, anyone got the St Helens board email address i'll give him a glowing reference to help him get the job.

gee i really, really hope that Ando gets the St Helens job, anyone got the St Helens board email address i'll give him a glowing reference to help him get the job.

I suggest you use a good thesaurus and lie like you've never lied before if you're going to make this reference glowing enough for them to fire the guy they hired yesterday.

Gronk

Staff member
LEAVE ANDO ALONE !

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

jimmy77au

Juniors
Not sure why all the Ando Bashing tbh - he's completely in the background - if it wasnt for half the merkins bringing him up in here constantly - you wouldn't even know he was involved at parramatta anymore....

People need to let go of whatever issues they had with the guy previously....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure why all the Ando Bashing tbh - he's completely in the background - if it wasnt for half the merkins bringing him up in here constantly - you wouldn't even know he was involved at parramatta anymore....

No issues with him at all, he should have been allowed to see the last year of his contract.

But the reason he was returned was all political and the wrong fit for the club, he was never right fit for the role IMO.

Kornstar

Coach

I think you'll find that the people most vocal are 3P aligned, they speak of wanting to move forward but only ever try and destabilise things on here.

I've seen some on here throw DA under the bus but when they are at games walk up to him and have chats like they are good buddies......probably prying him for info before coming on here and telling us all how he lost us some junior, then the next breath telling us he has nothing to do with recruitment......a lot of convenient stuff gets said on here, but there are certainly no agendas......

Gronk

Staff member

Spot on Jimbo.

jimmy77au

Juniors
I get the whole political thing dating back to the 3P blah blah blah elections - but seriously - it was 5 Seasons ago now - time to let it go and move on - its my understanding from people that know him that he is happy to be home, working in the background etc. People need to move onward & upward.

Kornstar

Coach
I get the whole political thing dating back to the 3P blah blah blah elections - but seriously - it was 5 Seasons ago now - time to let it go and move on - its my understanding from people that know him that he is happy to be home, working in the background etc. People need to move onward & upward.

That would be f**king lovely, as you said, people who dont frequent these forums would have no idea he was even at the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts