What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Haynzy

First Grade
I like the New York Jets because I love New York.
Most people seem to support the Giants so I thought I'd take the outsiders.
I also have a soft spot for Newtown from the old Winfield Cup days as they were my Dad's team and the team we beat for our first Grand Final.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Seinfeld was in New York

well, unless Jerry went to visit his oldies Morty and Helen in Florida..

Kornstar

Coach
I don't like the name nor the colours Korn

good try

Is there another team?

There are 32 teams, so plenty of options. 49ers, Seahawks, Cowboys, Patriots, Chargers, Bronco's, Titans, Jaguars, Miami, Bengals, Bucaneers, Buffalo Bills.

Depends what you are after, just colors? Location? Name? Success?

TheParraboy

Staff member
anything that is in NRL Im not going there...Broncos, titans, Cowboys

Is there a side in or around Las Vegas?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The best team plays out of Lambeau Field and plays under the Australian colours.

Parra

Referee
Which side wears blue and gold in the NFL ?

San Diego Chargers could be a good team for you.

I've followed NFL for years and I've never stuck with a side. Players moreso than teams for me.

I have teams I prefer. None to hate. Great code to watch - it will get you in and there are some fantastic books to get you up to speed with tactics, plays and why they are used / where they came from. There is a wonderful coaching hierarchy that goes along with the sorts of strategies used as well.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
yep, in the first vid early on there is running back you may have heard off, none other then oj simpson - he was amazing looking at the highlights, if it werent for the murder he couldve went down as buffalo's and the nfl's greasest ever running back

spiderdan

Bench
yep, in the first vid early on there is running back you may have heard off, none other then oj simpson - he was amazing looking at the highlights, if it werent for the murder he couldve went down as buffalo's and the nfl's greasest ever running back
better than Bo Jackson?

geez they have some genetic freaks over there (like the 30for30 doco says - there are stars and there are superstars. then there was bo Jackson).

wrong place but some freak basketball athletes over there you can see on YouTube - kwe Parker and seventh woods.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
better than Bo Jackson?

geez they have some genetic freaks over there (like the 30for30 doco says - there are stars and there are superstars. then there was bo Jackson).

wrong place but some freak basketball athletes over there you can see on YouTube - kwe Parker and seventh woods.

Bo would've been the greatest but he retired after only 3 seasons due to injury, oj smashed so many rushing records, and till this day, no one has ever rushed for over 2000 in 12 games, prob never be broken that feat

Latest posts