What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Surely everyone would be pleased we've got a successful guy like DA back at the club?

You'd think, but no there is still an angry mob.

web-wente-masses_976402cl-8.jpg

It sounds like we need to shed some light on this issue. Maybe someone could list all the things DA's been responsible for since he's been back at the club?

Ill go back find every quote ect for you...

Lets go back to the 2002 Gf was it not said at half time he played a recording and didnt say a word..

He has been noted as not a people person...

2002 was 12 years ago and he was coaching another club. Seems pretty tenuous.

Surely there's more to it than that and not being a people person?

Gronk

Staff member

Lets go back to the 2002 Gf was it not said at half time he played a recording and didnt say a word..

FMD he coached the minor premiers and GF runners up. Had a 17-7 win/loss and a +234 differential.

Yet somehow he has NFI ? :roll:

hindmarshisgod

Juniors

WOW

He played a recording that he thought might motivate his team. It obviously backfired. Is that a reason to degrade him for 12 years.

WOW

Y2Eel

First Grade
FMD he coached the minor premiers and GF runners up. Had a 17-7 win/loss and a +234 differential.

Yet somehow he has NFI ? :roll:

2002 was 12 years ago and he was coaching another club. Seems pretty tenuous.

Surely there's more to it than that and not being a people person?

I dont care either way he has baggage people have also mentioned he doesnt get along with certain Player managers..

I dont know all the gossip ect but where there is smoke there usually is fire..

Gronk

Staff member
I dont care either way he has baggage people have also mentioned he doesnt get along with certain Player managers..

Especially with you fanning the flames. :roll:

jimmy77au

Juniors
It sounds like we need to shed some light on this issue. Maybe someone could list all the things DA's been responsible for since he's been back at the club?

Thats the thing - he's working in the background - no one knows what he has done - nor should they.....No one asks the bird who answers the phones what she does for the Eels do they? Back office workers are there to do the job behind the scenes....

Joely01

Bench

So being the last coach to take us to a finals serious let alone the grand final means nothing???

Kornstar

Coach
Thats the thing - he's working in the background - no one knows what he has done - nor should they.....No one asks the bird who answers the phones what she does for the Eels do they? Back office workers are there to do the job behind the scenes....

Unless a recruitment action goes wrong, then we know exactly what he does :lol:

jimmy77au

Juniors
I think he punted kevin kingston even though that merkin was playing so good in 09.

IIRC Correctly - the NRL keyboshed a move by Guru II to take a salary cut to keep Kingston under the Cap......Hardly Anderson's doing.

Regardless of what he has done in the past - that's what it is - the Past - and unless someone can come up with some concrete evidence that the guy is doing his job poorly - then I seriously don't get why he continually has heat applied.

How much does the position of Head Scapegoat pay? Is there any sort of training or qualifications one would need to get into that line of work? Did we advertise the position on Seek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts