What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons release Brett Morris.

God-King Dean

Immortal
w1200_h678_fcrop.jpg

Noname36

First Grade
Prepare your anuses, Newcastle. It seems every club that Bennett leaves is a total trainwreck for years after.

Well you blokes obviously proved that. And you'll be right back there in a few years.

Btw the Knights couldn't possibly have a worse year than they did this year...and that was with Bennett.

Spot On

Coach
Barba gone, didn't replace him.
Fafita signed for apparently 800k and that fell through...remember?
Ennis gone, Lichaa on half as much i'd guess

Our signings are Curtis Rona (wouldnt be on much) Jakob Loko (parra are paying part of that) and some depth signings.

So would you like to try that math again?

Surely Ennis was not on 600K????

Spot On

Coach
Graham would be on good packet
Kasiano semi decent
Trex good packet
Pritchard semi decent
Tim brown - not too much
Tolman - semi decent
Klemmer - semi decent
Lloyd Perrett - Peanuts
Reni Maitua - Peanuts

Then we have Fifita who we apparently offered 800k a season but then ended terminated the agreement, and Ennis is gone this year. If Ennis is 500k a year that is 1.3 million free per year.

Grahan is on upwards of 700K and so he should be. T-Rex 600K. Lichaa 300K and Klemmer 330K. Pritchard 550K. Eastwood, Jackson, Finucane and Tolman would be on decent coin.

The latest in a series of f*ck-ups by a once-proud club. Unbelievable.

History for the Merge? Along with the Titans and the Tigpies you blokes are the new kids on the block!

Kharma is coming back to bite you vermin I remember you germs trying to claim that 2 different clubs could fold and a new club altogether could claim their premierships.

Well Scum Merge fans Kharmas coming to get ya!

LatK7

First Grade
History for the Merge? Along with the Titans and the Tigpies you blokes are the new kids on the block!

Kharma is coming back to bite you vermin I remember you germs trying to claim that 2 different clubs could fold and a new club altogether could claim their premierships.

Well Scum Merge fans Kharmas coming to get ya!

What an embarrassing post.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It happens. They won a premiership and had a very successful 3 years. When that happens average players like dan hunt, nightingale, creagh etc get put on bigger contracts then they are worth. Guns like Boyd, Jeremy smith, Beau Scott get snapped up by other clubs. Then you go through a cycle of having to pay overs to even get guys like Beale, Farrell and then massive money to attract name players Marshall, Dugan, widdop.

Souths will be next. Already seeing it with burgess and teo leaving. I can see a big name Ryan Morgan signing coming up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol average players like Creagh and Nightingale.

God youre a dribbler vic

The rumours are nightingale is on nearly $500k a year, do you think he is worth that?

If creagh was on the open market who would want to sign him? Honestly? Not even Ricky Stuart would go near him

Hutty1986

Immortal
The rumours are nightingale is on nearly $500k a year, do you think he is worth that?

If creagh was on the open market who would want to sign him? Honestly? Not even Ricky Stuart would go near him

I dunno, I daresay better judges than you appreciate how good Ben is.

Nightingales easily one of the top 5 wingers in the game, i dont think anyone on the wing should be on that sort of coin but hes a very important part of the side. Just not sure how you'd lump in the same category as dan tits on a bull hunt

Latest posts