What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHOCKING!!! Bill Moss linked to dodgy peeps

jimmy77au

Juniors
Saw all this on Twitter Last night - someone was posting it and going off about the $100 raffles - and how it was raise on the premise of the Centre of Excellence....but he was instead suggesting it was used for an NFL Juncket overseas.....when I asked about the Centre that is actually being built - apparently the whole raffle was bullsiht....

was confusing as all hell to be honest...

emjaycee

Coach
Saw all this on Twitter Last night - someone was posting it and going off about the $100 raffles - and how it was raise on the premise of the Centre of Excellence....but he was instead suggesting it was used for an NFL Juncket overseas.....when I asked about the Centre that is actually being built - apparently the whole raffle was bullsiht....

was confusing as all hell to be honest...

Are you saying someone on Twitter claimed that the money raised by the raffle for the Centre of Excellence was used to fund an NFL trip instead of the Centre of Excellence? But the club is still building a Centre of Excellence anyway. I heard they are using money that they put aside for an NFL trip to build the Centre of Excellence.

#aslongastheybuilditthenitsjustaccounting

jimmy77au

Juniors
Are you saying someone on Twitter claimed that the money raised by the raffle for the Centre of Excellence was used to fund an NFL trip instead of the Centre of Excellence? But the club is still building a Centre of Excellence anyway. I heard they are using money that they put aside for an NFL trip to build the Centre of Excellence.

#aslongastheybuilditthenitsjustaccounting

this dude was on a massive rant......cant be bothered trying to cut n paste em all now.... sending it media and generally going off..

Maybe the confusion surrounds just what a 'Centre of Excellence' comprises/represents. Typically (in other walks of life) it is an organisational unit that may or may not be responsible for specific physical premises. The NFL junket may well have been an activity under the broad banner of the 'CofE'.

Bit embarrassing when the club has to do a raffle to
Raise money.... Isn't the leagues club making enough money? If not! Why not?

bartman

Immortal
Maybe the confusion surrounds just what a 'Centre of Excellence' comprises/represents. Typically (in other walks of life) it is an organisational unit that may or may not be responsible for specific physical premises. The NFL junket may well have been an activity under the broad banner of the 'CofE'.
You mean the Centre of Excellence could be just like an #Academy - something that doesn't tangibly exist? No wonder simple/twitter folk are getting all upset trying to get their head around it :lol:.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Definitely needs a building for merkins to look at and touch. f**king simpletons will piss their knickers otherwise.

You mean the Centre of Excellence could be just like an #Academy - something that doesn't tangibly exist? No wonder simple/twitter folk are getting all upset trying to get their head around it :lol:.

Yes, sort of true. But I guess what I'm saying is that the building/temple/pyramid/waterfall or whatever it is isn't necessary the only item of expenditure associated with a CofE. It's a good way of saying 'Fancy a trip to Las Vegas to investigate whether there really is a method of winning the toss more than 50% of the time?', 'Shit yeah, sounds like a CofE job'.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm guessing that there are some people out there who believe anything. This thread included.

Attachments

• COVER_BF_love slave.jpg
    COVER_BF_love slave.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 5
  • weekly-world.jpg
    weekly-world.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Bit embarrassing when the club has to do a raffle to
Raise money.... Isn't the leagues club making enough money? If not! Why not?

You know my AFL club runs a yearly raffle to raise money for special project. Some nuffty group called the Hawthorn Football Club, who not only won the last two premierships but made 5 million profit in the last 2 years. Raffles are a way to ween our footy club away from the evils of Poker Machines.

El Diablo

Post Whore

Latest posts