What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football Mk:2 - The Ultras Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish eel

Immortal
I heard that WSW female fans had to accompany their husband or brother or risk being arrested or stoned* etc.

Also heard that the WSW manager or some exec type was jewish and was yesterday "considering his options".

* I put that in, but it's been known to happen. In fact there have been a recent article in the WSJ which stated that, Saudi Arabia routinely beheads women for sorcery and witchcraft.

Stupid f**kers.

Paul Lederer. Part Owner of WSW and CEOS of Primo.

It's a joke. The AFC have the so called charter but it's not worth a dime.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nobody wants to marginalise the Saudis. They are still among the top US allies in the region. If the Yanks need them then the AFC can hardly turn their noses up.

Money talks.

Suitman

Post Whore
Nobody wants to marginalise the Saudis. They are still among the top US allies in the region. If the Yanks need them then the AFC can hardly turn their noses up.

Money talks.

Can't understand why a Jew who cranks out pork sausages for a living would upset the Saudis.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Exciting finish in Perth. Jamie Maclaren super sub!

73rd minute: 0-0
74th minute: Neumann (Jets) goal 0-1
76th minute: Maclaren comes on for De Silva
77th minute: Maclaren (Glory) goal 1-1
79th minute: Maclaren (Glory) goal 2-1

TheParraboy

Staff member
0-0 halftime

Should that have been a penalty to them couple of min before halftime? We got away with it

Love us to get a goal somehow in the 2nd half

45min away from glory

COME ON WANDERERS

strider

Post Whore
f**k me ... i cannot believe these dudes haven't scored ... soooooooooooo many real chances

strider

Post Whore
oh boy - that little prick isn't just a c**k during the game - he's a sore loser and total f**kwit after too

good work by covic - get em out of there and do your celebrating back home

Status
Not open for further replies.