What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football Mk:2 - The Ultras Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Unbelievable, against the odds to get to the last leg, now to win it

WSW ACL champions :clap::clap::clap:

though I expect us to get thrashed in our next a-league game due to the celebrations during the week, who cares this deserves celebrating long and hard

Proud to be a WSW fan :cool:, a club that didn't exist 2.5 years ago

Suitman, looking to hear from you on here bud, you must be standing 10 foot tall at the moment

Avenger

Immortal
Oi!

What about me?

Foundation member (with a low 2000 number).

Was also at the first game, in the rain, unlike those who hoped on board after the season started ;-)

Sorry fishy I thought you had left and joined the greens.

Avenger

Immortal
Never ever underestimate the world game. The sleeping giant of Australian Sport is awake and very hungry.

Suitman

Post Whore
Remember these famous words from Al Hilal coach - "No, I promise you we won't lose tomorrow. I'm going to see to that and I hope that [Western] Sydney will stay a small team."

"I can promise them that we're going to win this cup," Reghecampf said.

1414775222945.jpg

egg-on-face.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore
532919_887455321295138_8200979651619511986_n.jpg

I'd like to thank the Saudi fans for the free Laser Eye Treatment provided in the first half to Ante Covic. Certainly assisted his second half performance.

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Did the Eels win something?
Been out of the loop for a while.
Seems I'll better stay out longer to help our Eels win more trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.