What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 9 Discussion

shiznit

Coach
How's Mack going?

I think the raiders need another year of high picks to turn things around, they seem to be in the games for the vast majority of matches, Carr looks ok from what inhale seen but has f all weapons

Dmc, man that guy had so much talent
Yeah he's had an interesting season so far... Hes had a great season... But really unexpected... He came in with a reputation of being arguably the best pass rusher in the draft... But he hasn't managed to sack anyone... Normally you would say that's bad...

But he's been the most effective individual run stopper in the entire league. Up until this weekend he was with Lavonte David for most tackles for a loss in the league.

The problem is that he needs help... The pass rushers we bought in FA haven't been able to take any pressure off him... So the QB can just keep eyes on 52 the whole time...

Just like our offense... We need more weapons for Carr... Our defence needs another high caliber pass rusher to stretch the offensive line.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
He's off contract, he can go wherever he likes

I think he will leave, he's done a fantastic job but I think his time is done
Ohhh wow... I didn't realise that...

Well maybe he is a big option... But I don't think he would really want to come to the Raiders... There would be more appealing jobs out there for him I reckon.

DC_fan

Coach
I like how the Steelers are playing at the moment. Has to be a real chance to play in the SB