What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Jerseys as announced by Wests Tigers on October 14

10730873_10152828044541514_3068173149917623990_n.jpg

gzerounian

Juniors
Roosters seem to have ditched their away jersey and gone back to the one from 2013.
Such a shame because I thought this years away jersey was the best away jersey in the NRL

juggalo

Juniors
So the Dragons who are a merged team have 21 on their singlet and the Tigers who are another merged team have 00??

Saint Doc

Coach
Think so. Bit of a joke ey

Dragons are not merged. We are a joint venture. St George DRLFC is still alive and forms part of the current SGID. We trace our roots back to 1921.

The Tigers seem to prefer to only recognise their JV history. Their jersey collar tag line says '16 years strong'. I think saints fans would burn the Taj down if we claimed that. Different clubs, different demographics I guess.

But if it's a joke that Saints claim 1921, then it's a joke Souths claim anymore than one premiership, as the NRL is a joint venture between ARL and SuperLeague. Thus NRL started in 1998, not 1908!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So the Dragons who are a merged team have 21 on their singlet and the Tigers who are another merged team have 00??

As I understand it, the Tigers are a merged entity - two teams merging to create a new one. The Dragons are a joint venture.

insert.pause

First Grade
B1o4cWbCEAAs9oc.jpg

The new look Broncos side and jersey is certainly making a ‘big’ splash in Brisbane, as the club unveiled a giant 12 metre x 16 metre vinyl mesh replica of the home strip on the Kangaroo Point cliffs directly facing the city.

This digitally printed outdoor UV banner will be on display until the weekend to celebrate the start of pre-season and brand new jersey design.

It will then appear on the Kangaroo Point Cliffs during the 12 lead-up weeks to each Broncos home game in 2015, operating as a giant billboard reminder for commuters and city dwellers alike.

The club is now inviting members and supporters to post their photos of the giant jersey from their various vantage points on social media with the hashtag #TheStripesAreBack so they can be promoted.

http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2014/11/05/broncos_launch_home_jersey_with_cliffhanger.html
1415145431904.jpg

Latest posts