What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football Mk:2 - The Ultras Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
WSW must admit to be shit worried now.
Wanderers still winless and bottom of the A-League table after 6 games. Only on 2 competition points compared to leder Perth Glory's 18 points :shock:, and derby rival Sydney FC's 15 points.

All good as long as the tifos are still better than the opposition's....

#rbb4life

EelsFan05

Bench
Wanderers still winless and bottom of the A-League table after 6 games. Only on 2 competition points compared to leder Perth Glory's 18 points :shock:, and derby rival Sydney FC's 15 points.

All good as long as the tifos are still better than the opposition's....

#rbb4life

And being the Asian Champion League champions #winning #longseasonyet

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd say for at least a season. How long have we held onto the 80's?
Fair point, but by the 80's we had already been around over 40 years, and now nearly 70. We have quite a few runs on the board, after the last 5 years the fans could have turned tail and ran but after hearing we have already cracked 10k members i'd say us Parra fans are as loyal as they come. Jury's out on the Wanderers fans, it's always easy to turn up when your side is winning. Hopefully hey continue to do well and we have two sides packing out Parra stadium it's the only way we will ever get an upgrade.

Gronk

Staff member
THE Cronulla Sharks bid to put the darkest period in the club’s 47-year history behind them will take its most significant step when Lyall Gorman is unveiled as the club’s new chief executive on Tuesday.
Boasting a rich history in sporting administration as the former boss of the A-League and executive chairman of the Western Sydney Wanderers, Gorman will take over one of the toughest jobs in Australian sport.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...as-clubs-new-ceo/story-fniabosj-1227133371999

You'd think that being WSW boss would be the dream job. Why ? The Challenge ? Money ? Or is it a case of the Captain leaving a sinking ship ?

Suitman

Post Whore
he left the Wanderers when the new mob bought it didn't he?

sharks are going all out

Indeed he did.
His position was made redundant. Not through any politics, and not through any other reason other than the new admin had his position covered. He was probably on big bucks as well. It was a loss. He was a good administrator.
All power to the Sharks. Shame the Eels didn't pick him up. He would have been better than any of the merkins we have there now.

Suity

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The wanderers are quite possibly the most boring team in the world of sports at the moment, any wanderers fan that tells you they love watching them play is full of shit, much like when someone says that vb actually tastes good.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Indeed he did.
His position was made redundant. Not through any politics, and not through any other reason other than the new admin had his position covered. He was probably on big bucks as well. It was a loss. He was a good administrator.
All power to the Sharks. Shame the Eels didn't pick him up. He would have been better than any of the merkins we have there now.

Suity

Gorman is a fantastic administrator and his engagement with the Wanderers fan base was second to none.

The wanderers are quite possibly the most boring team in the world of sports at the moment, any wanderers fan that tells you they love watching them play is full of shit, much like when someone says that vb actually tastes good.

I love watching the Wanderers play and I love VB. You obviously have no clue - for a start VB recently went undercover in a craft beer competition and won it. http://www.betootaadvocate.com/unca...cover-to-win-surry-hills-craft-beer-festival/

fish eel

Immortal
You haven't been taken in by a parody news website, have you Tony?

That VB story went viral, but it's made up.......

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gorman is a fantastic administrator and his engagement with the Wanderers fan base was second to none.

I love watching the Wanderers play and I love VB. You obviously have no clue - for a start VB recently went undercover in a craft beer competition and won it. http://www.betootaadvocate.com/unca...cover-to-win-surry-hills-craft-beer-festival/

Mate I love soccer, and enjoy watching the a league, but the wanderers are f**king boring as bat shit ATM, it really is as simple as that.

And vb shit, you don't like it, you just like the image it brings

Suitman

Post Whore
Fans stood and gave Phillip Hughes a minutes applause at the 63rd minute of the A-League match between Victory and United just then. Nice touch and is planned at other A-League games this weekend, as well as a minutes silence before each game.

#respect

Status
Not open for further replies.