What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clash of Champions in Return to Redfern

Words: Jess Charbel
Tue 25th November, 12:30PM
A A http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/_jcr_content/par/newslist_95ce.rss

1416885681525.jpg

Australian Technology Park presents
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Northern Pride
Saturday 14 February, 2015
Rabbitohs High Performance Centre, Redfern Oval
Gates Open: 3:30pm | NRL Kick Off: 6:00pm

The 2014 Premiership winnig South Sydney Rabbitohs will take on the State Champion Northern Pride on Saturday 14 February at Redfern Oval, with the day promising to be as nostalgic as ever.
Based in Cairns, the Northern Pride are a Queensland rugby league club who were victorious in the 2014 Intrust Super Cup. The Pride went on to defeat the Penrith Panthers in the 2014 NRL State Championships. What better way to Return to Redfern in 2015 then with a matchup of champions!
The Return to Redfern match is always a wonderful day of celebration, and this time, 2015 Rabbitohs Members and supporters will be able to get up close with the NRL Telstra Premiership Trophy.
Other features of the day include the introduction of the 2015 South Sydney Rabbitohs NRL Squad, as well as other exciting elements to be included on the day. There will be plenty of activities to entertain the kids around the ground, ensuring a great outing for the whole family – keep an eye on the Rabbitohs.com.au and your Bunny Bulletin for more information over the coming months.
Tickets for the Return to Redfern clash with the Northern Pride are on sale now to 2015 Members of the Rabbitohs, and Members of the Northern Pride. Grandstand tickets are available for 2015 Rabbitohs Members only and are sure to sell out.
Tickets start from just $25 for Adult Members and $15 for Junior Members. Tickets are available online, over the phone or from Rabbitohs HQ.

Return to Redfern 2015
Grandstand Rabbitohs Members Only (Rabbitohs Member Prices)
Adult - $30
Concession - $25
Junior - $20

General Admission (Rabbitohs & Northern Pride Member Prices)
Adult - $25
Concession - $20
Junior - $15

General Admission (General Public Prices)
Adult - $30
Concession - $25
Junior - $20

HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS:

Online:
· 2015 Rabbitohs Members can login to their Rabbitohs Account Manager to purchase tickets online and print their tickets.
· Northern Pride Members will receive a special link and password to purchase tickets online.
Phone: 02 8306 9922 (Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm)

In Person: Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street, Redfern (Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm)
Only one (1) ticket can be purchased per 2015 Rabbitohs Membership^ in the Main Grandstand.

Tickets will be available to the General Public at a later date (early 2015) dependant on availability.
Have you renewed your Membership or joined for the 2015 season yet? Click here to renew or join now to be able to secure your Return to Redfern tickets today! We hope to see you there on Saturday 14 February.
Click here for Return to Redfern Terms & Conditions.
*Northern Pride Members will require a special link & password to purchase tickets. The Northern Pride will email all of their Members with a password that will enable Members to purchase Return to Redfern tickets.
^ If a Member holds more than one membership i.e. a family membership this allows the Member to purchase that number of RTR tickets.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2014/11/25/champions_to_clash_at_redfern.html

Rabbits20

Immortal
We will definitely get a look at exciting guys coming through in RTR.

Madge will be able to find out who is ready for some 1st grade at some stage in the year.

alien

Referee
The Northern Pride team are pretty good. I watched them at ANZ Stadium, on Grand Final Day.

MattJ

Juniors
I thought we did a deal with the Bulldogs to say we'd alternate playing each other in a trial for either return to Redfern or back to Belmore for a couple of years.
Seriously though, I think the concept has run its course, I mean $25 to sit on a hill (or $30 in the grandstand) to watch a Qld cup side take on a reserve Souths team missing about 14 or 15 of our starting 17?
I remember when this game was $5 with your membership fee.