What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Looks alright, although everyone looks like a Pixer model from Wreck it Ralph.

RLL2 was an improvement, in fairness it did not need much to overcome the shitness of RLL1 lol.

nöyd

Staff member
Does the hub thingamebob being released on steam imply that the full game will be released on pc?

Paullyboy

Coach
I don't have a PC capable of playing games, but just clicked on that link to see what was there.

Am I correct in reading that the the 'demo' that's been released is just a player editor and not any form of gameplay? I guess something is better than nothing for some people, but just seems a bit pointless.

Hopefully they have changed the transfer system in career mode. I doubt it'll happen but a my career would be good like NBA 2k15 where you create a guy and take him through his career

I would just about guarantee there is a mode like that seeing as the put one in Don Bradman cricket.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I saw in the comments on the tru-blu Facebook page it was apparently announced for next-gen to be released June/July 2015. I can't see that official announcement anywhere though.

I do remember one of these games was delayed quite a bit from its initial release date but hopefully they can get this one out during or just after Origin, I think that's the best time for good sales.

perverse

Referee
So if the player creator is on Steam... are we to anticipate a PC release for this one?

I'll shit myself sideways in excitement if so. The PC master race deserves a new Rugby League title... Rugby League 2 was a long time ago now.

Someone

Bench
there's definitely hints at a new game and I have read somewhere that one is to be released in july/june 2015 but I haven't seen an 'official announcement' yet..

has anyone played don bradman cricket? is it any good?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
So if the player creator is on Steam... are we to anticipate a PC release for this one?

I'll shit myself sideways in excitement if so. The PC master race deserves a new Rugby League title... Rugby League 2 was a long time ago now.

You'd have to think so. There wouldn't seem much point to it otherwise.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i would like it so the wingers dont catch every ball on the full, all long p[asses werent intercepted, and the f**king players actually stayed where they're meant to be on the field instead of the props hiding on the wing and wingers in the centre. not every player is dave taylor.

oh and the f**king kicking options to involve someone who actually kicks, not the nearest second rower they can find

azsportza

Live Update Team
I've gone through the BETA and pulled out the features within the FanHub release for those who haven't downloaded it. The player creator tools are massive... it seems they have focused on the ability to edit pretty much everything. This points to career mode transfer system being fixed and being more flexible.

44 Stadiums listed within the demo, 10 more than Rugby League Live 2

http://wp.me/p2XWQ7-bL

Parra Pride

Coach
oh and the f**king kicking options to involve someone who actually kicks, not the nearest second rower they can find

This was always frustrating, having a half near the bloody play the ball, yet a forward is dropping back to take the kick.

Hopefully players don't overrun the player with the ball on every tackle now as well.

Paullyboy

Coach
I didn't have that problem very much in RLL2. Most of the time I found that a half dropped back for the kick.

Me either. I found the option of electing your two playmakers ensured you always had one of them ready for kicks on the last.

I can't remember examples of forwards hiding on the wings either. Maybe on a very rare occasion, but it happens on very rare occasions in real life too.

I swear some people just made up stuff about RLL2 based on their preconceived ideas. Although they'll obviously never admit that.

Latest posts