What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players most overrated by their own fans

Stranga

Juniors
Which players do you think are the most overrated by their own fans?

I'll start.

Broncos - Thaiday. Useless since Lockyer left, I swear he's been effective 2 or 3 times since then.

Sea Eagles - The Stewart brothers. Whilst fine, skilled club footballers, neither of them ever really had an impact at the next level, although Brett did have one good origin game from memory.

There's a reason Brett has only played 1 test. Slater, Hayne and even Hunt were simply much better players.

Your turn...

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Whatever you do, don't go into the Eels forum & suggest that Johns & Lockyer were better player's than Hayne.

They get very upset, borderline violent. I feared for my life.

winnyason

Juniors
Your kidding, bagging brett stewart he has won 2 comps is the reason most times if manly win or lose. Hunt better i think i vomitted in my mouth.
Did you get let on the computer by the funny farm does your family get a rebate when you go to work ? Honestly you have no idea. You should have been sprayed on the sheets.

welds2

Juniors
Beau champion was always better in some supporters minds than on the field. Seemed like a good guy though.

ggmu

Juniors
Most broncos fans I know agree that Thiaday has been living on reputation for the last few years.

Canard

Immortal
Ah the classic LU fan-baiting thread.

How long before this degenerates into a shit slinging match. 4 more posts?

mozza91

Coach
Farah by Tigers fans is the first that came to mind. Rabbitohs fans and Luke Keary will probably match it in the coming years though

Latest posts