What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia IX: The End? (Day 2)

First Grade
and I can talk again, i think day 1 was the only day phase I have been able to talk in, if ktf was silenced as well as me thats 2 silences floating around.

SeeJay

Juniors
Why u guys gotta kill a sleeping seppo? Ya'll are a bunch of dirty, immoral, meat eaters. Murderers!

whall15

Coach
Alright I was silenced too. Now, there's no f**king way imaginable that there's three silences in this game, that's impossible.

Firstly, these two posts interest me.

I dunno. Couldn't say it during the day but I think 9701 is town because of the silence. I can't elaborate much more than that but I know it's not a normal silence (unless there are two floating about)

So I was silenced night one for day 2 and you were silenced night 3 for day 2. Be interesting to know what you mean by not a normal silence, I think I know but not sure.

I have no f**king idea what they mean. The silence I received was completely standard. So either I received a fake PM and wasn't actually silenced, which is a possibility or these two are lying. It's also possible that the silence itself is a fake PM and they've been inconsistent in how it's been used.

Change Vote: KTF

That must be one bad hombre. Impregnating people cannot be good for town.

I wholeheartedly agree, this is the point I was trying to make the day before. I think we go for him tomorrow.

Bazal

Post Whore
There are two silences I think. One is just standard. One is a punishment, that's all I can say in thread. When I said that I only knew of the one.

whall15

Coach
There are two silences I think. One is just standard. One is a punishment, that's all I can say in thread. When I said that I only knew of the one.

If you're right and there's no fake PMs floating around then one of 9701 or KTF are lying.

First Grade
If you're right and there's no fake PMs floating around then one of 9701 or KTF are lying.
I have been silenced as I said in just about every day phase, standard silences, the usual if you post you will be mod killed including voting.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
:roll:

Yup let's lynch me tomorrow. One of the hardest to night kill townies who can help make town stronger, let's lynch the bugger.

Monk

Referee
Just saying, every time someone (townies and baddies alike) has survived a kill attempt (either lynch or night kill) they have come up as ??? Aligned. Everyone except Fred who comes up as town when I have other info.

First Grade
So you had the one where it says you can't vote?
yes as we can't directly quote mis's pms I will paraphrase, you have been silenced for the next phase including vote or words to that effect. Also been role blocked every night except for night 1.

soc123_au

Staff member
yes as we can't directly quote mis's pms I will paraphrase, you have been silenced for the next phase including vote or words to that effect. Also been role blocked every night except for night 1.

I was silenced the day Whall led the lynch on me. My pm just said your are silenced & if you post you will be mod killed. It didn't elaborate on not to vote etc.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Thx mate.

Btw whoever is role blocking me every night. Pls f**k off

You had two kills aimed your way last night, couldn't protect you without blocking, and I seemed to be the only one that believed you weren't bad. My guess is Fred's hodor was the one mis granted pre game.

Actual protector get on this merkin.

Latest posts