What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last of Us

Zoidberg

First Grade
I've got this but have only finished the 1st section.
It feels like one of those games I want to finish in a few sessions over a few consecutive days to get the most of the story. Unfortunately I find it difficult to find those days.

Munky

Coach
I've got this but have only finished the 1st section.
It feels like one of those games I want to finish in a few sessions over a few consecutive days to get the most of the story. Unfortunately I find it difficult to find those days.

There is a point in the game where it all just clicks.

It's an intense game though, after finishing it I just stared at a wall for half an hour thinking about it.

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
Ive mentioned it in this thread already, but winter is the best, but scariest passage of game I have ever played

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ive mentioned it in this thread already, but winter is the best, but scariest passage of game I have ever played

Yup.

I also found the ending passage tough.

The stealth gameplay in this game is brilliant.

joshie

Live Update Team
Even though I posted the thread, PS3 f**kING up issues has prevented me from finishing the game but j finally did it.

I don't know how to feel about the final scene but it was such a great game. It really rocks the feels and never really picks you up after it has put you down. Gameplay was great, although, when the guys in the later stages don't die after being flamed da f**k!?

AJB1102

First Grade
The PS doesn't get much love & attention in summer (only about 30% through FC4 since November) but this will definetly get a run when the weather turns to shit again.

joshie

Live Update Team
why are so many people against the last scene???

* THIS POST HAS SPOILERS *

I wouldn't say I am against it, I think it suits it well. I meant I was just shocked by the whole game and the final scene just shows *spoilers* how much of a non hero Joel truly is. He is only in it for himself and Ellie because she is like Sarah to him and he obviously can't do that again. So he will do anything to keep her. Brilliant story telling.

Eelementary

Post Whore
* THIS POST HAS SPOILERS *

I wouldn't say I am against it, I think it suits it well. I meant I was just shocked by the whole game and the final scene just shows *spoilers* how much of a non hero Joel truly is. He is only in it for himself and Ellie because she is like Sarah to him and he obviously can't do that again. So he will do anything to keep her. Brilliant story telling.

Joel was never set up as a hero - from day one, he was a smuggler doing what he could to stay alive.

HowHigh

Coach
Thinking I might get stuck into this for the rest of my week off work, seemed pretty cool the small bit I've played so far but got stuck on a part and haven't touched it for a month lol.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Some people don't have kids and can't fathom how giving the life of a child is a big deal.
Parents however have no issue with the scene.

I also think people are stupid and predictable and they're suckers for black and white happy endings.

I loved this game, from beginning to end.

Storm13

Juniors
Finally decided to give this game another go and glad I did as the whole game just started to click.