What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im a celebrity get me out of here

TheParraboy

Staff member
So a "legendary" cricketer is going to lower himself and participate in this trash television reality show.

If we can go by what other celebrities who were offered and knocked back the invitstion, it is around 60k a week pay packet

So far, this cricketer we know he has played over 20 tests and hit a six in test cricket

Many seem to think it might be Andrew Symonds or Merv Hughes

My smokie is Simon Katich. He retired last year and was on celebrity masterchef.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt very much he will be a legend, they build these stupid reality shows up for ages before they release them and end up being duds.

Have they said anywhere that he has actually played for Australia, or if he is a he, maybe a female cricketer.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Probably that Victorian Fleming, scored a test 50, hit a six and played in a winning ashes series.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
against the poms, lol

says it all really, I bet Tuffers was bowling

TheParraboy

Staff member
MCG boxing day test 1998 - 43 off 65 balls in the first dig (shared 9th wicket stand with tugger of 88)
Poms attack of Gough, Headley, Mullally, and Fraser

We lost that test by 12 runs after being bundled out in the 2nd innings for 162 (MacGill got 0). The wicket was a minefield, Headley got a 6 for.

Was also the test Mathew Nicholson played his only test for Australia, probably a good thing too

Arthur Daily

Juniors
MCG boxing day test 1998 - 43 off 65 balls in the first dig (shared 9th wicket stand with tugger of 88)
Poms attack of Gough, Headley, Mullally, and Fraser

We lost that test by 12 runs after being bundled out in the 2nd innings for 162 (MacGill got 0). The wicket was a minefield, Headley got a 6 for.

Was also the test Mathew Nicholson played his only test for Australia, probably a good thing too

I am still mesmerised years later by Goughs yorkers.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If its Merv they will need a pie shop on the island to keep him there.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I caught about 10 minutes of the show mid way, tried to get into it but couldn't, was cringeworthy at best

from memory the cast is..

Barry hall - afl dude

a supposedly funny gay comedian, - don't know his name seems to come from nowhere to be everywhere on tv last few months

Chrissy swann, doesn't surprise me she was on big brother

Andrew daddo - he is there cause he cant get anything else, 60k a week is better than centrelink, just don't tell centrelink where you are champ

Laura Dundovic Ms universe australia 2008, the token model, and a Jennifer wannabe.

Marcia brady from the brady bunch, well she is almost 60yrs old now. must be desperate for cash or like what happens in the NRL at times, was paid overs which she couldn't resist. Im banking the former

Liesal Jones 4 time Olympian. This one surprised me a lot. Maybe has stardom withdrawel symptoms?

There was a couple of others walking around, didn't know who they were

All of them id classify as c-grade washed up celebrities. The show and its cast is headed for a massive ratings fail

Latest posts