What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
DCE -> Gold Coast Titans.
Keiran Foran -> Parramatta Eels.

Manly getting the steak knives, Aidan Sezer.

You heard it here first.

Bench
DCE -> Gold Coast Titans.
Keiran Foran -> Parramatta Eels.

Manly getting the steak knives, Aidan Sezer.

You heard it here first.

So manly can't afford Watmough or Foran,but Parra can afford both,interesting considering the dollars Watmough is on.

natheel

Coach
So manly can't afford Watmough or Foran,but Parra can afford both,interesting considering the dollars Watmough is on.

Look at our players coming off contract and the fact Hayne isn't there (his money goes to Foran)

BunniesMan

Immortal

Hayne was on even bigger money than Watmough. That has created huge space. And of course there's Sandow's overinflated contract that will come off the books.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
The Eels are not as well cashed up as many think.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...0000-for-departed-players-20140717-zu4q4.html

They were in for a very tight cap in 2015 due to paying former players cut by sticky. Hayne moving out cleared a lot of room which allowed the signing of Watmough on good coin. I believe they have added Sandow with a top up. They must have some room in 2016, but I can't see it being enough to compete. Dogs have a SOO pair. Roosters have rep halves. I'm sure any of these clubs would love to get Foran, but I think the Warriors would be far more likely to have the right mix that he is looking for. I think he will stay at Manly. DCE must be sealed. Nobody has heard boo on that.

Manly has cleared the decks. They have cheaper alternative in Fullback and Hooker than a lot of other clubs. Stewart is well reported to be on a lot less than say Slater, Hayne (prev) etc. We have a young forward pack. Great centres. Solid, yet cheap wingers. If anybody thinks we are going to lose both and only pick up Seizer, you had better replace that crystal ball. If we miss either of them, we are cashed up to the tune of about $1.1m. If we somehow miss both, we will be seriously cashed up to raid.

natheel

Coach
The Eels are not as well cashed up as many think.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...0000-for-departed-players-20140717-zu4q4.html

They were in for a very tight cap in 2015 due to paying former players cut by sticky. Hayne moving out cleared a lot of room which allowed the signing of Watmough on good coin. I believe they have added Sandow with a top up. They must have some room in 2016, but I can't see it being enough to compete. Dogs have a SOO pair. Roosters have rep halves. I'm sure any of these clubs would love to get Foran, but I think the Warriors would be far more likely to have the right mix that he is looking for. I think he will stay at Manly. DCE must be sealed. Nobody has heard boo on that.

Manly has cleared the decks. They have cheaper alternative in Fullback and Hooker than a lot of other clubs. Stewart is well reported to be on a lot less than say Slater, Hayne (prev) etc. We have a young forward pack. Great centres. Solid, yet cheap wingers. If anybody thinks we are going to lose both and only pick up Seizer, you had better replace that crystal ball. If we miss either of them, we are cashed up to the tune of about $1.1m. If we somehow miss both, we will be seriously cashed up to raid.

Our cap for 2016 is back to normal. Have no players being paid by us at other clubs and have a better access to third party payments now. We can compete in the player market

Plus it was well documented that Choc was signed well before Haynes departure so we still have his $$ freed up.

Stop grasping at straws

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
Should still be fine. Got enough coming off contract to get them both. Especially with the premiership club helping with the $$$ for 3rd party deals. You guys have been able to allow your stars to take pay cuts to keep them all I'm sure we can sort something similar out to fit Foran and hayne (should hayne come back)

winnyason

Juniors
At straws.....manly are winners always will be. As for parra most supporters employers get rebates from the government because they are not quite home...natheel.
I guessing you still cuddle with mum at night...wink wink hay, love the ultra confidence f**ktard.
Remember tosser anyone can read rothfield articles or twitter we let go of alot of cattle go.You will never be in manly league we are successful people parra supporters are at bottom of gene pool like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts