What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Hadley

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ah k. Morrow must've left not too long ago then. I swear I heard him call the cricket at the end of last year.

TonyT6

Bench
Ray will do it. He has become a workaholic since after his personal issues became public in 2014.
He cant do all the games, so Caine / Chris Warren may step up where required.

Rabbits got Raaaaay the 9 gig, Rabbits called in the favour and Raaaay got Chris Warren the 2gb gig. Raaaaay was saved from sacking Caine when Caine resigned to concentrate on Foxsports & Sportsbet

Mr Saab

Referee
Rabbits got Raaaaay the 9 gig, Rabbits called in the favour and Raaaay got Chris Warren the 2gb gig. Raaaaay was saved from sacking Caine when Caine resigned to concentrate on Foxsports & Sportsbet

That makes perfect sense.

Delboy

First Grade
Interesting close to AndrewMoore on air at 2 GB! Basically said one person was behind him leaving, and strangely every radio personality called in except Raaaay

Good luck Andrew, will listen to his calls wherever he turns up to do the footy, has it over others In Spades

Mr Saab

Referee
Interesting close to AndrewMoore on air at 2 GB! Basically said one person was behind him leaving, and strangely every radio personality called in except Raaaay

Good luck Andrew, will listen to his calls wherever he turns up to do the footy, has it over others In Spades

He said that?

Because the 2GB show during the NRL season, each Saturday, IS NOT a rugby league show, all the likes of MMM has to do is sign Moore up as their chief caller and they will kill it.

Not sure about the radio rights though but he has to get a gig somewhere.

Interesting that 2GB management lets him go, he does so many fill in shows for so many guys. Easy enough to have management run the show and make Hadley have nothing to do with the Sunday show. Then again they let Ben Fordham on air and he's as big an intellectual giant as Hadley.

Flapper

First Grade

Yeah it seems Ray has a problem with everyone that he works with that aspires to be something other than an understudy to Ray Hadley.

I don't agree with Andrew's politics but he seems a thoroughly decent man and one of the few media personalities firmly on Rugby League's side and often let people (and on one occasion me) correct the hysteria in the papers. I'll also follow him.

Paullyboy

Coach
I know, I know - everyone hates him and it's been mentioned to death on these forums.

So let's do something about it.

Is anyone good at doing those change.org or similar online petitions? If so, let's get one started. Hadley does nothing but drive our game backwards. His commentary is so incredibly bland that you just have to wonder how he ever made it this far.

So, let's get this thing going!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i disagree..

i think given we have only one game that isn't live, Hadley should be allowed to commentate for as many games as possible..

7 out of 8 for him..

he doesn't have to be at the ground.. call it from his loungeroom if he wants...

the more we hear those dulcet tones, the stronger rugby league will be.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I know, I know - everyone hates him and it's been mentioned to death on these forums.

So let's do something about it.

Is anyone good at doing those change.org or similar online petitions? If so, let's get one started. Hadley does nothing but drive our game backwards. His commentary is so incredibly bland that you just have to wonder how he ever made it this far.

So, let's get this thing going!

he has gotten to where he is due to his sublime ability...........
to perform a certain sexual act.

Latest posts