What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

mt.wellington

Juniors
RabbitohsWCC2015_zpsbe4f8780.png

AJB1102

First Grade
Is it just the white side panels that are different?

Seriously who decided side panels for footy jerseys? They look like a bit has been sewn in so it fits properly like maternity clothes or something.

Zigwaa

Bench
Is it just the white side panels that are different?

Seriously who decided side panels for footy jerseys? They look like a bit has been sewn in so it fits properly like maternity clothes or something.

They are a different stretchy material, often with mesh for breathing.

I'm fairly sure they can only be a single colour i.e. no stripes or design pattern etc. (happy to be corrected)

Saint Doc

Coach
9's Jersey assessment:

Good:
- Manly: looked better than expected on the field. A good 9's jersey
- Dragons: looked sensational
- Souths: should be their away strip
- Warriors: very nice
- Titans: should be their home strip. Probably their best ever jersey
- Broncos: nice. Yellow shorts looked good to create a point of difference to their home

Indifferent:
- Eels: meh, it's fine
- Raiders: see Eels
- Roosters: nice but a bit boring / too similar to usual heritage jerseys
- Sharks: borderline crap but better than those below

Bad:
- Knights: boring, uninspired.
- Cowboys: see Knights
- Storm: not a fan of the sleeveless
- Tigers: see Storm
- Panthers: looked rubbish, horrible colour
- Bulldogs: ridiculous

Lambretta

First Grade
I really like the Roosters jersey and would be happy for us to wear that during the regular season

Perth Red

Post Whore
Roosters is nice as a regular season Jersey but nines should be about something different or a bit whacky
Imo.

Faves
Warriors
St's
Broncos
Eels

Worse
Wests/storm (Wtf were they thinking?)
Knights
Cowboys
Roosters/souths (nice but boring for nines)

steeden.

Juniors
Any word if Brisbane's yellow shorts will be present throughout the season proper? It's not that bad a look (from a first impression)

Hellray

Juniors
Roosters is nice as a regular season Jersey but nines should be about something different or a bit whacky
Imo.

Faves
Warriors
St's
Broncos
Eels

Worse
Wests/storm (Wtf were they thinking?)
Knights
Cowboys
Roosters/souths (nice but boring for nines)

How can you say 9's jersyes are meant too be different and whacky and then say the broncs is one of your faves? All they have done is changed a dark maroon to a black color scheme on their 2015 jersey. You make no sense at all

steggz

Juniors
I didn't mind the Knights one. The detail didn't show up on field, but it was a good design

sheepbender

Juniors
Ive seen a lot of love for the Titans 9s jersey and Im just not understanding it.. Sure there were some far worse jerseys (Storm/Tigers cut, Dogs/Manly/Cowboys bad design, Broncos/Knights colour choice) but for anyone to say its a good jersey has me lost for words.

But in saying that, aside from the Titans last Adidas offering, imo Titans have always had good jersey designs.. The fluoro yellow has no place on jerseys, the navy is too dark, the design is fine for 9s but as a home jersey as someone suggested, its no good..

I seem to be in the minority that likes the current Titans jerseys, the only improvement Id want is for BLK to come up with a different template, but the overall design is great..

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Ive seen a lot of love for the Titans 9s jersey and Im just not understanding it... for anyone to say its a good jersey has me lost for words.

But in saying that, aside from the Titans last Adidas offering, imo Titans have always had good jersey designs.. The fluoro yellow has no place on jerseys, the navy is too dark, the design is fine for 9s but as a home jersey as someone suggested, its no good..

I seem to be in the minority that likes the current Titans jerseys, the only improvement Id want is for BLK to come up with a different template, but the overall design is great..

The sword water-mark ruins it, but without that the colouring and simple design is fantastic.

34552-gold-coast-titans-2015-mens-official-auckland-9s-jersey-pre-sale-2000.jpg

And the fluro yellow is good in moving away from the Parra look.
Blue-gold is massively overdone, but this actually looks new and different.

Latest posts