What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2015

Mig2006

Juniors
G'day boys,

WELCOME back to NRLCEO. Last year was a raging success and the site works brilliantly. I can assure you, that there wll be no issues (you'll have a full squad ALL season ABPanther!) and the draft will leave you wanting to do another!

I have set up the League Unlimited Challenge. Normally, for a fully customised competition, it costs $10 per team but in this instance, I'll waive the fee as I am certain you will be coming back for more next year.

The Entry Code is: 2bebde451622

The major rules of this comp are as follows (feel free to discuss these as they can be changed):

• 25 man squads
  • 10 teams
  • 5 team finals
  • Rolling Lockout is enabled
  • No Waiver Wire
  • 24 hours maximum draft time between picks
  • Snake Draft
  • 30 Player Terminations allowed
  • Anti-Tampering Trade Deadline round 19

SCORING

• Tries 4
  • Workhorses 4
  • Double Workhorses 8
  • Conversions/Penalties 2
  • Tray Assists 2
  • Line Breaks 1
  • Line Break Assists 1
  • 40/20's 1
  • Field Goals 1
  • Sin Bins -2
  • Send Offs -4
  • Bench Half Points
  • Captain Double Points

*15 Kicker Points for each team.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Mig

abpanther

Staff member
Thanks Mig, really hope the website is much improved as I really enjoy these draft formats

I propose we increase the player terminations allowed, I don't see why it should be limited but if so surely at least two per round (52) would be reasonable

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Having a few more trades handy in case things go pear shaped during the Draft has proven handy . in the past

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Not sure what the app is like.

The site works fine on your phone and tablet, I've done a draft using both already with no dramas.

The predraft list/preferences works great with the 24 hr draft.

Mig2006

Juniors
App is great for naming your team, seeing the fixtures and scores, the ladder and seeing where the draft is up to.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Didn't realize skeepe was In. I guess the refs will decide every game and the season winner?

Franko

Juniors
I'm in. Does this work the same as the old NRL CEO and just go in order of drafting players?

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I'm in. Does this work the same as the old NRL CEO and just go in order of drafting players?

Yeah the same drafts as the old site, 24 hr works the same, draft order from top to bottom and then back up in reverse order.
The quick draft has returned this yr, everyone picks at the same time each round every 2 minutes, it can be used for any comp, everyone has to be on for that one, you don't have the use of preference / predraft list, it is used for the legend of league comps.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If we kick it off next week 24 hr will do and get through the first couple of rounds as quick as possible and take it easy from there. Does get frustrating if it drags on though.

joshie

Live Update Team
So when do we start?

Should we decide order with a horse race? Allocate a number and highest finishing allocations is our 1-10? If a horse dosent start they get next available number and if DQ they finish in the lowest spot available ?

Latest posts