What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2015

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
We have 8 so that is a comp, we will have pretty good teams and plenty of depth in free agency.

We can give perverse a few more days if you want, Im sure Mig will join as the 10th team. I think we should get the draft started on Sunday or Monday at the latest, that will give us 3 weeks to get it done, what do you guys think.

Not sure about the draft order, Mig will have to start the draft, maybe he could sort an order out, Im easy with whatever happens.

Franko

Juniors
We have 8 so that is a comp, we will have pretty good teams and plenty of depth in free agency.

We can give perverse a few more days if you want, Im sure Mig will join as the 10th team. I think we should get the draft started on Sunday or Monday at the latest, that will give us 3 weeks to get it done, what do you guys think.

Not sure about the draft order, Mig will have to start the draft, maybe he could sort an order out, Im easy with whatever happens.

I'm happy with what ever. I'll go with the flow.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
So has anyone worked out all the forwards avg combined runs & tackles and put them In order or just me

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
We now have 9 teams.

Mig told me he'd rather someone else have the last spot as he is already in enough comps, he will join if we are truly desperate.

If any of you know anyone else who might want to join pls ask them, maybe from the old comps.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
If you guys are ready we can get the draft started today with Dexta as team 10, or we keep waiting for another team.

I have sorted a draft order by picking teams out of my hat haha.

Kamikaze Pirates
parrmatta pacers
NQ All Stars
Maniac Maurauders
LU Injury Brigade
Dexta - Computer Club
Rhinos Rusty Trombones
Tuggeranong Tyrants
Mascot Liver Dips RLFC
Wet Farts

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I have emailed Mig to this thing started, we should all get an email from nrlceo when it starts.

To draft you go to the draft management page, go to players - choose from the position or the nrl clubs, use the + icon next to the players to select them.

Also if you are going to be away for a long period, do a few preference picks, you will see it near the teams, type a player in and select, he goes down your list, the player at the top will be drafted, you have an arrow to move them in order of selection.

Last edited:

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
We can trash talk or just talk crap at the site on the home page, when you post any banter tick the box next to your post, so it can only be seen by our comp.

Latest posts