What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2015

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I really think we should reduce this to $10, otherwise some teams are gonna have two kickers and some won't be able to field a full time kicker

Thoughts?

I've always done 10 and worked well. Also cuts down your options after you puck your kicker and makes it more difficult

Franko

Juniors
Sorry guys I had no PC access yesterday. I have drafted this morning. Hopefully that will speed things up.

Franko

Juniors
Hey I'm still a little confused with the player position limits. There is something here on this earlier saying no position player limits but there must be some rules saying a minimum of each position. Where can I find this information?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Need the Raiders to be playing. Skeepe could get his picks in between blaming the refs for a 40 point thrashing

abpanther

Staff member
I think the draft layout is pretty cumbersome.

When I click on 'draft' I get an 'out of bounds' error message, when I look at the draft log it isn't current as the most recent picks aren't there.

There should be some sort of 'draft summary' page where we can easily see the entire draft results

I like the player pages with their stats and averages, that's definitely an improvement although it would be nice if they could be sorted based on certain categories

Franko

Juniors
Going to be struggling to be done In time

What time limit do we have on for someone to pick at the moment? Can we get that reduced. I know it sucks if someone misses out but if we are all ken to play we should be at least checking in as much as we can.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
This is why I hate 24 hr drafts, should of done the quick draft its done in an hour.

I only have another 2 weeks and I'm heading away.

We will need to get on for a few nights or over the weekend and smash half this draft.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I can change the time, Mig has made me admin of the comp.

Changing to 12 hrs now.

Set preference players if you will be away and may struggle to get on to pick.

abpanther

Staff member
I would be happy to drop it to 6 hours if you can stop the clock between say 10pm-8am?

Latest posts