What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights squad for Saturday trial at Wauchope

Still Nutty

Juniors
Knights v Port Macquarie Sharks/Wauchope Blues
Lank Bain Complex, Wauchope

KNIGHTS: 1 Nathan Ross, 2 Jake Mamo, 3 Pat Mata'utia, 4 Joey Leilua, 5 Chanel Mata'utia, 16 Tyler Randell, 7 Jaelen Feeney, 8 Kade Snowden, 9 Chad Redman, 10 Sam Mataora, 11 Marvin Filipo, 12 Lachlan Fitzgibbon, 13 Pat Vaivai. Interchange: 14 Danny Levi, 15 Jake Finn, 6 Sam Keenan, 17 Jah Pakau, 18 Tuiala Togitasi, 19 James Elias, 20 Honeti Tuha, 21 Luke Yates.

Joker's Wild

Coach
So pretty much NSWCup with a few FGers who didnt get a run in the 9s

Pretty strong squad considering the opposition

Frederick

Staff member
@NRLKnights: Nathan Ross scores after some lead up work by Kade Snowden. Knights 36 Port Sharks nil #goKnights

Snowy did something!

Btw its 50-0 and not even half time yet. When does the mercy rule come into effect?

Frederick

Staff member
@NRLKnights: HT: Knights 56 (T: Randell 2, P Mata’utia 2, Feeney 2, Mataora, Elias, Ross, Leilua, G: Randell 8/10) defeat Port Sharks 0 #goKnights

Frederick

Staff member
@NRLKnights: FT: Knights 32 (T: Mamo 2, Elias, Keenan, Filipo, Randell, G: Tuha 2/5, Levi 1/1) defeat the Wauchope Blues 0 #goKnights

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Looks like Feeney and maybe Pat Matau'tia got injured. Didn't look too good. Other then that well done to the lads. Good performance. Better then Broncos. Who got smashed by Wynunm. Sooo freaking funny.

MatthewA

Juniors
I was the photographer there yesterday and gotta say, impressed with Nathan Ross and Tyler Randell. Both looked very good. Granted they were playing under strength group footy teams but still, they looked good. So did BJ Leilua, but it would have been embarrassing if he didn't because he played the whole 80 minutes.

Feeney's arm break was pretty bad. He screamed and later on I saw him in the sheds getting some big needles stuck in his arm. I saw him again today at a kids coaching clinic and spoke to him. He said there were no noticeable breaks in the main bone but they can't see inside the elbow because of the swelling, so he's off for CT scans and what not.

I wasn't too impressed with Snowden. Playing against group sides he didn't play long minutes and focused more on passing instead of just carting it up. He was solid but nothing overly impressive.

slotmachine

First Grade
The blokes back is stuffed. Is only allowed to squat 60kgs or something.

Even then he's still our best prop by the length of the straight.

Spot On

Coach
He's definitely in the wrong game if his back is that bad. He shouldn't be playing if that's true.

Latest posts