What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2015

joshie

Live Update Team
Sorry lads. Been flat out starting a new job. Got a easy Friday and the weekend off so I'll be around

abpanther

Staff member
Gee I think it's pretty rough that I get an auto-pick overnight

I mean the 8hr time limit is fine but surely the clock should stop overnight. I mean last pick comes in at 11pm and then I get an auto pick at 7am

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Gee I think it's pretty rough that I get an auto-pick overnight

I mean the 8hr time limit is fine but surely the clock should stop overnight. I mean last pick comes in at 11pm and then I get an auto pick at 7am

Sorry about that mate, my fault I should of paused it.

I can delete that pick for you and add someone else if you want.

I have totally forgot about pausing overnight, I will do it tonight around midnight, I will start it back up around 7 or 8am.

Has anyone else been screwed because at night because I haven't paused the draft.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Mig will add the captain for captains double points in the coming days.

Bench 1 and 2 are for two forwards to score a WH on the bench. Bench scoring is only half points.
If you guys would like the bench to be normal points let me know soon and Mig can change it.

I will post up the the scoring on the competition notice board on the home page at the site later on.

abpanther

Staff member
So we're one day out from the comp starting and the website still isn't up to scratch, can't select a captain at the moment.

I don't wanna say it but...

Johns Magic

Referee
So we're one day out from the comp starting and the website still isn't up to scratch, can't select a captain at the moment.

I don't wanna say it but...

Just FYI, in other leagues on the site there is no issue with picking a captain, or any other type of issue.

Latest posts