What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Trials Live Stream

Delboy

First Grade
I mentioned it last week, if you have Kelly at 7 in NRL you really are behind the 8 ball as he is out of his depth

Nothing changes and getting beat on. 2 set plays is terrible, if the coach had any hair , he would be pulling it out

strider

Post Whore
is Quinlan any chance of being an alternative backup half if we lose sandow ... surely anyone is better than kelly

caylo

Bench
Can BA pull kelly already, id say its been pretty even since i started watching (just after the first try, i got the conversion) bar Kelly who has been awful.

whall15

Coach
Joseph Paulo would probably be better than Kelly, as I say this Robinson scores under the sticks.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Bonus try from a shocking panthers pass.. should be 12 all.
f**king boring game so far.
Bar Kelly the Eels have lifted since Peats came on.

Noise

Coach
My stats for the first half has Kelly with 3 errors, 3 missed tackles and that shithouse bomb to no one which they caught on the full. Long term half eh Sterlo?

ha he just lost 10m

caylo

Bench
RR our new JH (kidding!) great intercept by Robinson. He's been very strong out of dummy half as well