What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
While Manly remain optimistic about retaining Cherry-Evans, the premiership-winning halfback is planning to complete a round of follow-up meetings with rival Sydney clubs over the next 72-hours which will leave him in a strong position to make the biggest decision of his career by next weekend.

Canterbury, Parramatta and Cronulla are all in the race for Cherry-Evans’ signature — and given the dramatic turn of events on the Gold Coast, it appears increasingly likely that he’ll be remaining in Sydney.

Privately, Titans officials believe they are still a fighting chance to sign Cherry-Evans — who turned 26 last Friday — given the size of their three-year $3 million dollar offer.

But money isn’t everything.

Cherry-Evans, with his boyish looks and clean-skin image, is at the prime of his career and his management are taking a strategic approach into furnishing their star client’s ‘brand’ off the field.

He also has a young family with wife Vessa and relies on the support of family on the Northern Beaches.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl...erry-evans-alive/story-fndujljl-1227233989269

Daneel

Bench
Just got a text about who the other Gold Coast players are, while I won't name them for obvious reasons lets just say 2 of them are no surprise

Daneel

Bench
Not 2 of the 3 I've been told, although it comes from a source that should know better than most, I'll believe it when it's official

Daneel

Bench
I wouldn't let Dave Taylor near my coke stash with a nose like that. It would be all gone with one snort

Daneel

Bench
Greg Bird has always been garbage. One of super coach's best mates too.

Yep and it annoyed me when he hit out at cronulla for sacking him even though he only got off the charge on a technicality absolute scum who hopefully gets his cumuppance

Status
Not open for further replies.