What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This or that?

Pugzley

I think you mean lying on a bed of nails. Which I pick since it's supposedly relaxing.

Ancient Rome or Ancient Greece?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ancient Greece. I've been to modern day Rome and I can't stand it... can't imagine I'd like it over 2000 years ago.

Orange or Mandarin?

Pugzley

Mandarin. Smell better, I guess.

Jessica Gomes

op72-42163-raw1200.jpg

Or

Miranda Kerr

miranda-kerr_COM-si2008-swimwear-024.jpg

joshie

Live Update Team
Ps4

Drugs scandal that kills off the Titans or phil Rothfield becomes a TV commentator

Bulldog Force

Referee
Drugs scandal that kills off the Titans.

If slothfield becomes a commentator, my ears will hurt more than my eyes already do!

Blue collar or white collar job?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
dinner.

there is no reasoning with a toddler in a tantrum. at least with the other three i could hold up a picture of jamie soward and at least get them to agree on one thing..

alphabet soup or alphabet spaghetti in a can?

Bulldog Force

Referee
dinner.

there is no reasoning with a toddler in a tantrum. at least with the other three i could hold up a picture of jamie soward and at least get them to agree on one thing..

alphabet soup or alphabet spaghetti in a can?

Soup. At least it's not as messy (or so one would think).

Starting work at 6am in the middle fo Winter, or 12noon in the middle of Summer?