What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Centres

Utey

Coach
Taka & Champion for mine. Morgan should not be there Rd 1. I'd probably go Vai or Crooks before I put Morgs in.

lingard

Coach
I wonder: if we get Foran, and if Hoppoate makes a good fist of fullback, I wonder if Corey Norman could play centre next year?

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I wonder: if we get Foran, and if Hoppoate makes a good fist of fullback, I wonder if Corey Norman could play centre next year?

Or play Norman at fullback, where he's played before. And Hoppa at centre, where he's played before.

hindy111

Post Whore
Norman wont be a centre. He doesnt run hard enough IMO. Id say cut him free if we get foran.

gustarny

Juniors
Foran to 6 Norman to 1 Hoppa to 4 theres you centre problem solved and Tamou to 10 and that to me is a top 4 side end of story.

Chipmunk

Coach
He's injured and will have lost fitness. He'll probably come back through Wenty.

When he's back in the top 17 he would make a great bench utility. Can even play middle half.

So using that rationale Sandclown will probably come back through Wenty also?

Chipmunk

Coach
No as Sandow is by far the best option at halfback, Taka might be the better option but it wouldnt be a standout pick like sandow.

But Pou's rationale was that he has lost fitness because he has been injured, as has Sandow.

Daneel

Bench
please text your preferred options for centres to 0408 675 309:

1: Brad Takarangi
2: Ryan Morgan
3: Beau Champion
4: Billy Rogers
5: Vai Tautai
6: John Folau
7: Josh Davis
9: Other

nb. the above is my fake number i give to fitness first, work, greenpeace and various other people that annoy me outside shopping malls so feel free to use it. it is a variation from jenny's number in the early 80s tommy tutone song, jenny - 8675 309.

I just rang that no. And a very pissed off merkin said he'd like to have a little chat with you. Not sure may have been an off track betting site.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So using that rationale Sandclown will probably come back through Wenty also?

Only if you ignore all the other factors which I respect you dopey merkins too much to list every time I make a point.

An underdone Sandow is far superior to any other option. An underdone Takairangi not so. While I think he's a better player than Morgan or Champion I wouldn't say he's a better centre. Much of what he offers is wasted out wide.