What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
A sick kid is preventing me from attending foo fighters tonight. $300 double delivered to a reasonable location for a fair price, any takers?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Is Foran worth it?????

I think not. I think we are in the same situation again with hayne, putting all our eggs in the one basket. At least Hayne was a far superior player. Foran is a peg above Hodgkinson who is probably only on 400k.

One step forward, two back in my opinion.

We won't know if Foran will be worth it until his contract is over. atm though we need experience in the backs. Our most experienced backline player is Beau Champion with 105 NRL games and he could be gone for next year. Foran at only 24 already has 128 NRL games which includes 14 finals games, 2 GF's and a host of international games. So Foran will bring that much needed experience. You'll also notice that the half who partners Foran usually plays a lot better than without him, this is because Foran is a genuine threat all the time. Foran makes his side of the field run like a well-oiled machine so whether he has the ball in his hands or if he passes the ball you know that there could be an opportunity to break the line.

Gronk

Staff member
Greg Drake formed a band i think.

Is this him ?

fat-guy-dance.gif

caylo

Bench
We won't know if Foran will be worth it until his contract is over. atm though we need experience in the backs. Our most experienced backline player is Beau Champion with 105 NRL games and he could be gone for next year. Foran at only 24 already has 128 NRL games which includes 14 finals games, 2 GF's and a host of international games. So Foran will bring that much needed experience. You'll also notice that the half who partners Foran usually plays a lot better than without him, this is because Foran is a genuine threat all the time. Foran makes his side of the field run like a well-oiled machine so whether he has the ball in his hands or if he passes the ball you know that there could be an opportunity to break the line.

Appart from Thurston, he is the best half in the comp hands down in my opinion and that has been my opinion well before we chased him. Is he worth the dollar's, that is the unknown. Foran is a genuine ball player, along with Thurston he is the only player in the comp that runs, passes both short and long and kicks short to a very high standard meaning he is unpredictable. I also think he he makes the right decision more often and is one of those right place, right time players. Him with sandow or norman could work. My preferencewould actually be Norman but I have reservation about him being able to. Dominant on the right like sandow.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I've got no doubts that BA knows what he's doing. Whichever halves he decides to go with, I'm sure it'll be more informed than any of our opinions.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ian Gately, Jeremy Ticehurst and a broken down Darryl Williams... Those were the days when we really knew how to rape and pillage manly

Good one fitzy lol

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

if the rumours are true then we've already got our 2016 centre, a bloke called Israel Folau. :D

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
So who else heard today through the grapevine about DCE seriously looking at the Eels?
f**k, if this real, then we must have some huge 3rd party dealers/deals working away in the background as the Eels guardian angels.
Just how big of a bite out of the cap was taken by Jarryd Hayne???

Status
Not open for further replies.