What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.S Quint

Coach
So Warriors look to be missing out on Taumololo and Foran, and have already missed out on Matai.
They still have a pretty good team but.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Things get ugly

A spat between the management groups of Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans is the latest episode of the raging soap opera regarding the Manly stars' futures.

Things got ugly yesterday, with Foran's handlers accusing DCE's managers of leaking the story that Foran had agreed to terms with Parra.

They believed this was done to boost DCE's value to Manly, with the Sea Eagles forced to up the ante to Cherry-Evans as a result of Foran leaving.

Where do things stand with the pair at the moment?

Foran all but agreed at Parra but is now getting cold feet, with Manly legend Bob Fulton involved in talks to get him to stay.

Team-mates are also putting on the heat - and Foran is struggling with the decision.
DCE has gone cold on the Sharks and the Titans now look favourites to get his signature.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...umour-file---friday/vl2f3ijzo87p1chqfe0xn0y61

The jurker for what ever it's worth

spiderdan

Bench

Craig Johnston

First Grade
the only thing i will base on where foran is at is an interview i saw him have this morning/last night? in a carpark where he looked nervous and torn. to me that says he is seriously contemplating if not already agreed to us, but has not confirmed it because he has people at manly convincing him to change his mind, wether or not they've succeeded or not is another question.

spiderdan

Bench
Apparently bozo has been calling foran telling him he is a dick if he leaves
if it were me being called and hassled for making a career decision i'd leave. wouldn't want to be around a place like that. if true, then i hope bozo pushes him away from the sea-wankers.

Gronk

Staff member
Totally. It's quite obvious that the lurker just makes shit up or re-words rumours as his own.

Total tool.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
if it were me being called and hassled for making a career decision i'd leave. wouldn't want to be around a place like that. if true, then i hope bozo pushes him away from the sea-wankers.

i assume bozo thinks Lyon is a dick too

#bozoIsABozo

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Not really fussed on Foran, I think he would be a massive waste of money but I just don't want the club to announce anything until it is a foregone conclusion and there is no way for him to back out of it.

natheel

Coach

This is starting to follow a similar path to the Watmough story (apart from the management fiasco) Watmough apparently agreed then got cold feet but then signed then denied it then 2 months later it was announced. i'll just wait till something official happens but if he comes then great if he doesn't then you can't fault the blokes loyalty and the Manly forums will be hilarious as a result of his backflip and they will then praise him again

hindy111

Post Whore
I find the whole thing a debacle.We can all laugh but imagine it was Hayne talking about going too the dogs. The whole thing is a little unprofessional. I mean when the dogs got Morris you didn't hear a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.