What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2015

abpanther

Staff member
Show some patience Panther - I actually do have a life outside of tending to your needs....

Here we go, it's like I stepped into a time machine!

So you expect people to pay $10 for a website that isn't even finalised a day out from the start of the season?

And on top of that you get antsy as soon as you receive any feedback?

Same old I guess

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Players are saved automatically when you make a change.

It is now a rolling lockout, players lock just before each game kicks off, so you can make changes to your team over the weekend if you want.

Mig2006

Juniors
Here we go, it's like I stepped into a time machine!

So you expect people to pay $10 for a website that isn't even finalised a day out from the start of the season?

And on top of that you get antsy as soon as you receive any feedback?

Same old I guess

You're so ill-informed it's not funny. How is the site not finalised - please explain? You guys have a customisable competition and you can change almost anything you want. If you want captains, simply add it yourself - you no longer need me to hold your hand - that's worth $10 I reckon (especially when you're getting it for nothing.)

Your 'feedback' is always in the form of a whinge so yeah, I'll get antsy - especially when you are on the search to find something wrong and you don't have the facts.

abpanther

Staff member
You're so ill-informed it's not funny. How is the site not finalised - please explain? You guys have a customisable competition and you can change almost anything you want. If you want captains, simply add it yourself - you no longer need me to hold your hand - that's worth $10 I reckon (especially when you're getting it for nothing.)

Your 'feedback' is always in the form of a whinge so yeah, I'll get antsy - especially when you are on the search to find something wrong and you don't have the facts.

How is it not finalised? We couldn't select captains a day or so ago that's how. Plus I made a team change and when I returned to the page it hadn't saved so not sure what happened there.

You guys have definitely made some improvements but there's no way I would pay anything for the site as it is now, its still clunky, doesn't allow you to sort players and I noticed that old problem again where you have to first cut a guy before being able to add one (as opposed to doing it all with one transaction). The site is miles behind SMH league comp which is free.

I'm sorry if it comes across as a whinge, that's certainly not my intention and the fact that I keep coming back for more shows that I want to be part of the league and I'm not 'searching' for issues.

I have to say though that you certainly have a pretty poor attitude to dealing with feedback from your customers

abpanther

Staff member
Rusty trombones ready to leave a bad taste In the mauraders mouths

Yeah your going down mate, pretty happy with my team

1. Billy Slater
2. Peta Hiku
3. Dylan Walker
4. Tim Lafai
5. Young Tonumaipea
6. Benji Marshall
7. Jonathan Thurston (k)
8. Matt Scott
9. Nathan Friend
10. Kade Snowden
11. Paul Gallen (c)
12. Elijah Taylor
13. Glenn Stewart

Bench
14. Dean Haletau
15. Ryan Hinchcliffe
16. William Zillman
17. Jordan Kahu

Mig2006

Juniors
As I said, and others have in the past, that attitude won't get you very far

We will agree to disagree then. Your Captain's 'issue' was because your comp manager did not activate it in the settings so that has nothing to do with the site being 'finished'.

I haven't experienced the 'clunkiness' either. Whenever I change a player on my coach's box, it saves automatically. You mustn't have the midas touch.

Anyway, enjoy the game as it is and we'll keep making improvements.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
round 1 and im already suffering from injuries. Dugan out for awhile now and was already struggling for fullbacks. Lawrence and Watmough 1 & 2 off from wh tries. One of the worst performances from a winger i have ever seen from O'Neil but managed to get points from him by a miracle