What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird?

League guru

Juniors
Good guys never win. If you want to say no to every single 'troubled' player you will never win. Even Bellamy has taken a few risks. Meanwhile we get rid of Gagai and it blows up in our faces as per usual.

How has "it blown up in our faces as usual". He is no world beater. People keep talking about his potential, at 24 he should have shown some by now. You wound,t want to be paying overs for him.

Noname36

First Grade
How has "it blown up in our faces as usual". He is no world beater. People keep talking about his potential, at 24 he should have shown some by now. You wound,t want to be paying overs for him.

I'm a Knights fan and I do partly agree with you here. Gagai is a good talent, we've seen what he can do, the Knights hold him in high regard, etc...however he's about on par with the rest of the backline...like you said, he's no world beater and he wouldn't have fixed any of the concerns the Broncos have had in recent years in the backs. Yes he can do some great things and he's pulled out plenty of winning plays for us...but he can just as easily have a game where he'll do nothing but get driven back in every tackle and his defence will cost his side the game (although to his credit if Saturday is anything to go by his D has come a really long way in one off season).

ram raid

Bench
My heart says no. My head says no.

:lol: That made me laugh.

I hope the Titans sack him. I don't know why anyone would sign him. His best days are behind him and he's a wanker. Maybe he should go play for Catalans with Carney and they can go round pissing on things together.

lockyno1

Post Whore

How about the fact that we are playing Jack Reed ffs. Gagai should be there instead we sack him for a few minor things...

Bronco18

Juniors
In fairness, Jack Reed was playing the house down around the time we sacked Gagai. Losing Gagai was regrettable though...

League guru

Juniors
It wasn't regrettable, it was dumb. We are paying for it now.

Bronks recruitment leaves a bit to be desired. The bloke who could come back to bite them is Cameron Munster. He was brilliant at the Capras in 2013 (a so called bronks feeder club) and brilliant last year at Easts after signing with the Storm. His footie was played at Intrust Cup level (a cut above schoolboy level nyc) which makes it more impressive. No interest shown by the Bronks.

Maroon4life

Juniors
I'd throw in Maranta, Reed, McCullough and Whitchurch to sweeten the deal. My heart and head would say yes to that deal.

Still not sold? Manager says we stretch it a bit more and throw in Stagg & Lowrie, cant go one more fringe first grader more though.

pink v

Juniors
why would u want bird youse should have swooped on c smith when he said he wanted to go to broncos