What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we keep Sandow?

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I say no. Big Big no.

Providing we get Foran, we need to rid ourselves of Sandow who is too cold than hot.

We looked so much better tonight when he was off the field.

A combo of foran and norman is in my opinion a rock hard defensive combo that teams would dread to target and fear in attack.

I love watching Sandow, but he is not worth the cap space, nor the headache he is worth.

Your thoughts my good friends?????

hindy111

Post Whore
IMO we have Norman who could become a very good player.He has only just turned 24 and in his second year at 5/8. The improvement from last year is outstanding. And he will only get better. Sandow we know what we are going to get. Rocks or diamonds.He will always be a liability in defense, his passing game isn't crisp and he cant control a game.Too many brain snaps. Sure he is great too watch when things are going well and has a nice long kick on him.
Corey can also play fullback if needed and just looks to have more class. I can imagine big Pauli Pauli running off him and Forans balls

the_apostle21

Juniors
I think Sandow gives us that extra dimension in attack. He seems to have improved his defense in the off season and is much quicker.

Going on tonights performance, Norman can have a great partnership with Foran. But one brilliant performance from Norman is as good as Sandow's hot and cold - if he can do it more often then I would be happy to let Sandow out the door.

the_apostle21

Juniors
IMO we have Norman who could become a very good player.He has only just turned 24 and in his second year at 5/8. The improvement from last year is outstanding. And he will only get better. Sandow we know what we are going to get. Rocks or diamonds.He will always be a liability in defense, his passing game isn't crisp and he cant control a game.Too many brain snaps. Sure he is great too watch when things are going well and has a nice long kick on him.
Corey can also play fullback if needed and just looks to have more class. I can imagine big Pauli Pauli running off him and Forans balls

Sooo...is that one ball for each Pauli?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yes, he was injured today and all he wanted to do is return. He was clearly struggle with his injury when he returned. Yeah his chip kick was not good, but we were down by 8 and needed something special at that moment. If he wasn't injured chances are it comes of.

I actually thought peats/Issac struggle tonight and really needed to offer a bit more considering the injury toll

Noise

Coach
Who plays on the right out of Norman and Foran? They both have a beautiful right to left pass and I'm not sure if either of them has ever played first grade on the right.

Who plays on the right out of Norman and Foran? They both have a beautiful right to left pass and I'm not sure if either of them has ever played first grade on the right.

Both play on the left I'm pretty sure. Sandow playws on the right

Noise

Coach
Yes, he was injured today and all he wanted to do is return. He was clearly struggle with his injury when he returned. Yeah his chip kick was not good, but we were down by 8 and needed something special at that moment. If he wasn't injured chances are it comes of.

I actually thought peats/Issac struggle tonight and really needed to offer a bit more considering the injury toll

Agreed.

Chipmunk

Coach
I dont think we can have a half on the right side of the field who cannot pass left to right.

strider

Post Whore
norman and sandow are as bad/good as eachother - sandow has a higher ceiling, but also a lower floor (yes I know he is little) - norman can be good but can be just as ineffective as sandow

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Every half in the game can pass well to both sides. What matters is which foot they kick with. Norman is a left footer so he stays on the left. Foran to the right.

natheel

Coach
Norman played very well under the circumstances tonight. I think we keep sandow if he either stays not he money he is on or takes a pay cut

Chipmunk

Coach
Every half in the game can pass well to both sides. What matters is which foot they kick with. Norman is a left footer so he stays on the left. Foran to the right.

Sandow cannot pass the ball from left to right further than 7-8 metres, unless he stops, turns his back and passes from right to left