What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Flapper

First Grade
The precedent has been set now, anyone who insists on staying on the front will be seen as greedy and UNORSTRAYAN.

Penrith's jersey is classy as f**k though, they're starting to show off a bit in regards to being a brilliantly run organisation.

Looks like a week to week sponsorship.

Basically when on ch 9 they will have a sponsor

When on fox. Blank

So professional. Why dont NRL just put Telstra on sharks shirt and throw them an extra 600k in the grant

yeah pretty lame hey.

like most things the sharks do.

i mean, there were sponsor deals ready to be signed off on and unity said they were no good, and went for more. and so far, nada.

some money would be better than nothing.

Blues Riff

Bench
Well done Penrith and sponsors. I'll wear one of those with pride. The subtle rising sun theme is great.
Note the absence of teal and how good the black looks with gold :cool:

hellteam

First Grade
Haha fair enough I'll cop that.

Main gripe with the Panthers kits are the socks, they look like garters. And the white jersey is shocking with the panther on the front. Not a fan of Asics jerseys at all really, they are bad with the Wallabies too.

And yes, I agree the Broncos jerseys this year and crap too

soc123_au

Staff member
Panthers Jersey limited to 1000 according to the website. I just ordered mine. The signed & framed option was very tempting, might drop the hint to mrs soc as a birthday present suggestion.

Blues Riff

Bench
Soc, are they flags on the shoulders? I assume Aus and NZ. Nice touch, especially with all the Kiwis in the team.

Edit- Yep OK, more pictures on the Panthers site. It looks even better in detail.

Last edited:

sheepbender

Juniors
This is the image you choose to put next to your name.

Your opinion is kind of useless....

People may laugh at the diamonds jersey, but a lot of people want to see it return as a heritage, Im one of them.. Especially since the Broncos havent had a decent jersey in like 7 years..

But yea that Panthers Anzac jersey is the best of the Anzac jerseys..

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
I love the lack of sponsor on the Penrith jerseys front as well.

The Meriton logo is what spoils the Wests Tigers one for me