What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

I'm contemplating becoming a member and I am looking at a 3 Game Membership, because it seems more cost effective than the Blue and Gold Army Membership.

Can someone tell me, if I buy a 3 Game Membership (which gives me General Admission access) and I decided to go to a game, am I able to upgrade my ticket to a Grandstand seat for a particular game (presuming there are Grandstand seats still available)?

Sure can! Just see the staff at the membership team window.

I'm contemplating becoming a member and I am looking at a 3 Game Membership, because it seems more cost effective than the Blue and Gold Army Membership.

Can someone tell me, if I buy a 3 Game Membership (which gives me General Admission access) and I decided to go to a game, am I able to upgrade my ticket to a Grandstand seat for a particular game (presuming there are Grandstand seats still available)?

3 game memberships get you into the Souths and Dogs (last week) games as well I believe, so it's pretty good value.

A mate got a family 3 gamer. Works out he can take his two boys to 8 games (6 home once you split the 6 family tix into two lots of 3, plus the 2 away ANZ games). Now that is a bargain for the $100 or so bucks it cost him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ordered a jersey online from the store six weeks ago, and I'm still waiting...

Upon ringing them up, the lady (in a rather rude tone) simply said, "We're having stock issues."

Cool - so it takes two weeks and the customer calling you to get that message?

Four weeks later, and still no jersey...

Meanwhile, my mate bought a Membership in November and he still doesn't have his seats!

I love this club to bits, but this is unacceptable.

/rant

Ordered a jersey online from the store six weeks ago, and I'm still waiting...

Upon ringing them up, the lady (in a rather rude tone) simply said, "We're having stock issues."

Cool - so it takes two weeks and the customer calling you to get that message?

Four weeks later, and still no jersey...

Meanwhile, my mate bought a Membership in November and he still doesn't have his seats!

I love this club to bits, but this is unacceptable.

/rant

Hi there,

Really sorry to hear your experience has not so far met your expectations.

Can you please drop me an email to membership@parraeels.com.au

Please attention it to Larissa so the team know to send it through to me to look into.

Larissa

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hi there,

Really sorry to hear your experience has not so far met your expectations.

Can you please drop me an email to membership@parraeels.com.au

Please attention it to Larissa so the team know to send it through to me to look into.

Larissa

It's ok. I was just venting.

The jersey issue bothers me a lot more than my friend's membership, but I don't think the membership team can help me with store-related enquiries.

bartman

Immortal
But your friend is probably more bothered by his ticket issue than your jersey issue...

I'm sure your friend would appreciate you sending an email or putting him/her in touch with the memberships team and Larissa (given the offer was made), rather than ranting about their situation on a forum?

Eelementary

Post Whore
But your friend is probably more bothered by his ticket issue than your jersey issue...

I'm sure your friend would appreciate you sending an email or putting him/her in touch with the memberships team and Larissa (given the offer was made), rather than ranting about their situation on a forum?

Nah - he can get stuffed.

:D

He's been speaking to the membership team since November. Me emailing them won't do anything.

bartman

Immortal
:D.

Oh well, it's good of Larissa to pick up on the issue and offer a direct line to try and sort out the problem.

Have you tried consumer affairs about delays in your jersey order?

Eelementary

Post Whore
:D.

Oh well, it's good of Larissa to pick up on the issue and offer a direct line to try and sort out the problem.

Have you tried consumer affairs about delays in your jersey order?

Yeah - it was a nice gesture from Larissa.

I was told there were manufacturing issues for that jersey, but I think I'll get them involved. Six weeks without communication initiated by me is ridiculous.

emjaycee

Coach
You do realise that Larissa runs everything to do with memberships and members related issues at the club dont you? She will get to the bottom of both issues for you. Dont ignore the offer for help, seriously.

You do realise that Larissa runs everything to do with memberships and members related issues at the club dont you? She will get to the bottom of both issues for you. Dont ignore the offer for help, seriously.

I actually run everything to do with Membership, retail, ticketing, fan engagement and fundraising so can assist resolving issues in any of these areas (Head of Membership and Consumer Business)

Please do get in touch regarding the jersey. I'd like to know exactly what has happened here to avoid issues like this occurring again.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Well I obviously didn't, Captain Attitude.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lol... Sorry Eele if you thought i was giving you attitude.
wasnt my intent.

i was just trying to help your mate get his tickets cause you said you didnt care about him :oops:

It's all good, mate - I was trying to be tongue-in-cheek.

I didn't know Larissa had that much clout - Larissa, I'll definitely be emailing you tonight on behalf of my friend and my.jersey!

Latest posts