What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Of Thrones Forum Game

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Hi Folks

Not sure if this is the place for it or if it will even take off, but here goes...

Ive recently seen the trailer for the new series and been re-watching previous seasons. Now I'm getting quite excited for the new ones coming out next month.

So I thought of a new Forum game for 'the throners'

THIS IS TO BE KEPT TO THE FIRST FOUR SEASONS to avoid spoilers from what's about to happen. No one likes an unexpected spoiler. If this thread is kept up, we can keep going to whatevers been televised.

What is the game?

To start off, I'll post a 'What if x happened instead of y' e.g what would have happened if Roose Bolton stayed loyal to the Starcs.

The next poster would come up with their take on what would have happened, then post their own 'what if'' scenario. So on and so forth.

The same scenario can be asked more than once so we get different takes on what would have happened.

POST ONE IN THE GAME

What would have happened if Bran died from his push from Jamie?

(so the next person has their own take on what would have happened, then post their own question)

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'll have a go....

What would have happened if Bran died from his push from Jamie?

The second attempt on Bran's life wouldn't have been made and the Lannister's dagger would never have been found. So Lady Catelyn would never have accosted Tyrion and taken him to The Eyrie to link up with Bronn and later, Shae. Tyrion may have ended back up at Kings Landing and sanity might have prevailed surrounding Ned Stark.

What if Sansa never said to Ned that she would give Joffrey a son with "beautiful golden hair"?

Big Tim

First Grade
What if Sansa never said to Ned that she would give Joffrey a son with "beautiful golden hair"?

Littlefinger would have ensured Ned found out anyway.

What would have happened if Jorah had have told Dany he was spying on her and Viserys before the attempt on her life?

Wato

Juniors
Drogo would have killed him, we see how he reacts when he believes Kings landing are interfering in Dothraki affairs, Drogo does not tolerate any action which can be inferred as a challenge to his Khal status.

What would have happened had Theon remained loyal to Robb?

Last edited:

Latest posts