What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

born an eel

Bench
does anyone know anything about being able to email your reserved seat to a friend if you can make a game without giving them your card.

can't make fridays game as I am going away and get back just before the easter monday game and if give my card away wont get it back in time.

No, don't know anything about that. But if I've learned anything in the last year it's that Larissa will sort it out.

Oh, and Gronk has a passing interest in politics.

does anyone know anything about being able to email your reserved seat to a friend if you can make a game without giving them your card.

can't make fridays game as I am going away and get back just before the easter monday game and if give my card away wont get it back in time.

Hi Born an Eel,

Sorry I didn't see your comment earlier.

Did you by chance ask the same question on facebook today? We had the same question asked.. may just be a coincidence though!

If you still need a hand let me know and I'll have one of the Membership Team get in touch.

Go Parra!

Larissa

born an eel

Bench
Hi Born an Eel,

Sorry I didn't see your comment earlier.

Did you by chance ask the same question on facebook today? We had the same question asked.. may just be a coincidence though!

If you still need a hand let me know and I'll have one of the Membership Team get in touch.

Go Parra!

Larissa
hi Larissa, it wasn't me on facebook today, will check it out though.
thanks

edit...
went looking for info but couldn't find any.
Larissa, can you point me in the right direction or is it best to ring the membership team when i get a free chance.

Last edited:
hi Larissa, it wasn't me on facebook today, will check it out though.
thanks

edit...
went looking for info but couldn't find any.
Larissa, can you point me in the right direction or is it best to ring the membership team when i get a free chance.

Hi there

Sorry again for the delay. Gets crazy this time of year.

Best to give the membership team a buzz.

Cheers

Larissa

EelsFan05

Bench
Larrisa,

Went to order an Anzac jersey this morning and apparently I'm too late. Every size is sold out? Will there be another chance to order before Anzac Day?

Larrisa,

Went to order an Anzac jersey this morning and apparently I'm too late. Every size is sold out? Will there be another chance to order before Anzac Day?

We must have just sold out!

Only way to get one now will be at the game at Suncorp, if there are any left from game day we will sell them at the shop.

Larissa

eels_fan

First Grade
Given the amount of parra support in SE Qld I'm certain plenty will be sold on game day up here

Larissa

The Bunnies members get $15 off their next membership fees if they re-sell a seat.

http://click.tmclient.ticketmaster....55fd5c69f2940f38a6055efb5b6bdf5bf594eff8d0600

A tad better than a $10/15/20 discount on a $160 jersey or a $75 polo ? :p
We are working on a way to extend the program to give our Members Eels dollars they can use towards membership, merchandise or club events. Unfortunately our current crm doesn't support this change so we are switching at the end of the season.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So this is the best place to put this, I guess - I've gotten in touch with the ACCC about the jersey I ordered - and paid for - back in February.

I mentioned this in my correspondence to the club, but frankly, I'm disgusted - disgusted - at the level of so-called "service" from this club.

Chipmunk

Coach
So this is the best place to put this, I guess - I've gotten in touch with the ACCC about the jersey I ordered - and paid for - back in February.

I mentioned this in my correspondence to the club, but frankly, I'm disgusted - disgusted - at the level of so-called "service" from this club.

So you still haven't got your jersey?

I ordered one sometime in April on like a Wednesday and it arrived at my home (in Canberra) on the Friday.

Latest posts