What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saints after Robert Lui

jenninga

First Grade
How does it symbolise what is wrong if it doesn't happen? Its a rumour.
If it happens, I'll agree with you vigorously. We get linked with every man and his dog.
Blame the administration for what it gets wrong when it gets it wrong by all means. But blaming it based on every rumour is premature at best.

Problem is when it comes to actual signings it's the dog we end up signing.

love my saints

Juniors
Problem is when it comes to actual signings it's the dog we end up signing.

Sure we've signed some duds but we've also signed some class players. Not every club signs 100% quality players. Some gambles pay off some dont pay off.
Part and parcel of the business.

jenninga

First Grade
Sure we've signed some duds but we've also signed some class players. Not every club signs 100% quality players. Some gambles pay off some dont pay off.
Part and parcel of the business.

Heading for a 4th season without finals footy ,we've hardly signed class.
And not asking for 100% quality,just quality will be fine.
And that includes a coach.

love my saints

Juniors

Dugan, Marshall, Thompson, Frizzell etc is not exactly worthy of being called dud signings.
And 3 rounds in saying "heading for a fourth season with out finals footy" is pretty petty!!!
Give the boys a chance, we can still turn things around. Its early days yet.

moik

Bench
No. Thank. You.

Talk is we may sack AFB. Surely if that's the case we couldn't possibly sign Lui.

love my saints

Juniors
No. Thank. You.

Talk is we may sack AFB. Surely if that's the case we couldn't possibly sign Lui.

Hahaha agree 100% why would we sack a player for kicking his mrs (up and coming major talent) and sign someone (shit player too i might add) who bashed his girlfriend silly???
Its just a rumour.

BankstownDragon

Juniors

IMHO we are heading for a fourth season without finals football, and if Mary stays on write off 2016 as well.

It's so clear to me nothing has changed with ref to playing systems. And Mary has learnt nothing from Price's mistakes.

As I stated before same defence structure, very similar attack patterns to last year.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Can't afford to keep Merrin or BMOZ but we can find money for a wife bashing grub - why do people even start let alone post these sort of rumors?

Latest posts