What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 team

mxlegend99

Referee
Round 5 team

1 Matt Moylan
2 Josh Mansour
3 Dean Whare
4 Jamal Idris
5 Dallin Watene Zelezniak
6 Isaac John
7 Peter Wallace (c)
8 Sam McKendry
9 James Segeyaro
10 Jeremy Latimore
11 Sika Manu
12 Isaah Yeo
13 Elijah Taylor

Interchange
14 Tyrone Peachey
15 Nigel Plum
16 Reagan Campbell-Gillard
17 Bryce Cartwright
18 Apisai Koroisau

Isaac John, James Segeyaro and Nigel Plum all return for the Panthers. Brent Kite and Lewis Brown haven't been named while Bryce Cartwright and Apisai Koroisau drop back to an extended bench.

CCPanther

Juniors
Good to see Mansour named, he was clutching his forearm/elbow for most of the game on the weekend.

benntash

Juniors
How is Cartwright on an extended bench when he's been named at 17??

But I do like how Mansour and DWZ have swapped sides. Hopefully strengthens our defence on that side

GongPanther

Referee
With Plum back,our defense will be more intimidating.

Yeo in the starting side gives us the mobility that Cartwright is not offering atm.

Kite and Brown I assume are carrying injuries and are rested.

maple_69

Bench
Hmm interesting to hear what the deal is with Brown and Kite. Hope Brown is ok.
I think RCG has been fantastic in his first four games. Definitely gives me confidence that we can drop Kite. Anderson has been knocking on the door for a couple years now and would offer the kind of work rate none of the others seem to have. Manu must be staring down the barrel as well.

kiwipete

Juniors
Hmm interesting to hear what the deal is with Brown and Kite. Hope Brown is ok.
I think RCG has been fantastic in his first four games. Definitely gives me confidence that we can drop Kite. Anderson has been knocking on the door for a couple years now and would offer the kind of work rate none of the others seem to have. Manu must be staring down the barrel as well.

Totally agree Maple, RCG for Kite has been my mantra all off season and Anderson should replace Plummy by the end of the year when he hangs up his boots but like your thinking about taking Manu's spot. I think those that thought he might make a prop will have seen enough to know that his workrate is not what it used to be and if the interchange rules are changed next year younger, faster front rowers will be in demand.
A starting forward pack of McHendry,Segs,Lats,Cartwright,Brown and Taylor with a bench of RCG,Anderson,Peachey and BMM would be hard to stop IMO under the new rules. All can play big minutes and are all very mobile.
Rumour is the Api is on the bench to cover for John not Segs while Ivan decides which way to go in the halves. Bryce is not the answer to that problem, I'd prefer Peachey if we aren't going to use John or Smith there.
Bring on the Cows, we need to get back in the winners circle.

Pomoz

Bench
Nah Yeo starts or doesn't play at all. Manu on the other hand
What do you reckon? He must have pictures of Ivan with somebody else's missus! He was good against the Dogs though. I would say he has got the pictures from Sam who is playing the worst football I have seen in a long time. I wonder if that bad neck injury he had has made it impossible for him to play at his best?

franklin2323

Immortal
What do you reckon? He must have pictures of Ivan with somebody else's missus! He was good against the Dogs though. I would say he has got the pictures from Sam who is playing the worst football I have seen in a long time. I wonder if that bad neck injury he had has made it impossible for him to play at his best?

Yeah something is certainly up. I know we have injuries but I think our bench has been great so even a simple rotate of the side might get the forwards firing. Don't get me wrong we are missing Soward but we have other issues. lack of go forward, miss tackles and high error rate

betcats

Referee
Brown is a big loss. Is Seggy in some doubt? I hope not Api is a good hooker but he has nothing on Seggy atm.

Kilkenny

Coach
I rate BMM and in my opinion he should be in the top side when not injured.

Were only four rounds in and already the injury toll is mounting, major concern.

The fact Ivan has recalled Nigel Plum immediately he is available say's a lot, IMO, about where some of our other fringe front rowers are situated.