What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Omaji to Open Easter Blockbuster Match

dimitri

First Grade

To celebrate the biggest game in the NRL Telstra Premiership calendar, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the inclusion of award winning artist Tim Omaji (AKA Timomatic) to perform pre-game this Friday.
Omaji surprised some of the Bulldogs young guns this afternoon at Belmore Sports Ground where he checked out their skills as potential backup dancers. Omaji also proved to be a surprise packet with a football in hand impressing everyone with his skills, Omaji decided he’s best sticking to what he does best.
"It is a clear objective of the Club to set the benchmark for game day and fan experience, and we are excited to announce the inclusion of Tim Omaji as part of our game day entertainment,” Bulldogs Chief Executive Raelene Castle said.
Omaji clearly enjoyed sharing a joke with the young pups and was excited to be playing at the biggest game of the NRL season with a message to fans, “I’ll be performing my latest single ‘Something Bout You’, let’s do this!”
Fans are encouraged to arrive early, to ensure they take in all aspects of the event which includes drumming lessons, Jaycar remote control car races and a banner-making station. Easter Bunnies will be roaming the precinct and t-shirts will be fired into the crowd.
Comedians Rob and Tahir will host a pre-match show in the warm-up zone outside the stadium from 2.30pm with music, interviews with former players and autographs before leading a march into the stadium with all the fans at 3.00pm.
There’ll be a DJ on field, fan photos on the big screen, plenty of give-aways throughout the day and most importantly, the two best teams in the competition going head to head.
Pre-Sale tickets start at $50 for 2 Adults and 4 Juniors through bulldogs.com.au/tickets
With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door, all Members and Fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and are instead reminded all tickets to the big game, including Bulldogs Member cards include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains, buses, ferry, light rail and Olympic Park Major Event Buses. Plan your trip at transportnsw.info.

Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services in place.

:crazy:

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/04/01/good_friday_entertai.html

dimitri

First Grade

29295.jpg

kdalymc

Bench
Haha this unoriginal wannabe fake accent same same copy of a copy rnb pussy.
Justice crew are more talented.
Nice name change too, haha....

^Let's groove tonight...share the spice of life...

LOL @ the predictable hate for the urban musician by aussies in this thread (not that this guy doesn't deserve it though).

T.S Quint

Coach
Phew!
Just reading the thread title I thought that this was going to be at the Eels/Tigers match.

Now I don't have to turn up late on purpose.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
with somebody like you.

somebody like you ooh ooh..

baby i don't need a pair of shoes.

kdalymc

Bench

LOL @ the predictable hate for the urban musician by aussies in this thread (not that this guy doesn't deserve it though).
"Urban"- mega cringe
Definately deserves it. Carbon copy of a US wannabe..

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Sorry never heard of him, generally don't care about any music acts at sports events. If it encourages women or fringe fans to attend then maybe the money spent on musicians is worth it but i do not think many hardcore fans care

thorson1987

Coach

Its got nothing to do with what type of music he makes.

It's all to do with him being total shit.

T.S Quint

Coach
"Urban"- mega cringe
Definately deserves it. Carbon copy of a US wannabe..

This.
Where did this term even come from? Can't they define any of these songs into a specific genre, so they just think "Black person singing....let's just call it 'Urban'. Yes, I know white people also live in urban areas. I don't care!"

dimitri

First Grade
This.
Where did this term even come from? Can't they define any of these songs into a specific genre, so they just think "Black person singing....let's just call it 'Urban'. Yes, I know white people also live in urban areas. I don't care!"

Opposite of country music = Urban!

TheDalek079

Bench

To celebrate the biggest game in the NRL Telstra Premiership calendar, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the inclusion of award winning artist Tim Omaji (AKA Timomatic) to perform pre-game this Friday.
Omaji surprised some of the Bulldogs young guns this afternoon at Belmore Sports Ground where he checked out their skills as potential backup dancers. Omaji also proved to be a surprise packet with a football in hand impressing everyone with his skills, Omaji decided he?s best sticking to what he does best.
"It is a clear objective of the Club to set the benchmark for game day and fan experience, and we are excited to announce the inclusion of Tim Omaji as part of our game day entertainment,? Bulldogs Chief Executive Raelene Castle said.
Omaji clearly enjoyed sharing a joke with the young pups and was excited to be playing at the biggest game of the NRL season with a message to fans, ?I?ll be performing my latest single ?Something Bout You?, let?s do this!?
Fans are encouraged to arrive early, to ensure they take in all aspects of the event which includes drumming lessons, Jaycar remote control car races and a banner-making station. Easter Bunnies will be roaming the precinct and t-shirts will be fired into the crowd.
Comedians Rob and Tahir will host a pre-match show in the warm-up zone outside the stadium from 2.30pm with music, interviews with former players and autographs before leading a march into the stadium with all the fans at 3.00pm.
There?ll be a DJ on field, fan photos on the big screen, plenty of give-aways throughout the day and most importantly, the two best teams in the competition going head to head.
Pre-Sale tickets start at $50 for 2 Adults and 4 Juniors through bulldogs.com.au/tickets
With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door, all Members and Fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and are instead reminded all tickets to the big game, including Bulldogs Member cards include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains, buses, ferry, light rail and Olympic Park Major Event Buses. Plan your trip at transportnsw.info.

Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services in place.

:crazy:

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/04/01/good_friday_entertai.html

Clint Dogg?