What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Dogs be docked points?

Eddie.

Bench
For failing to control their players and fans??

I mean we had scenes a couple of years ago of Graham trying to chew Slater's ear off in a GF. Today he was screming and ranting and setting a really ugly example.

Now we have half the team getting in the refs face, one screaming at the refs face that he is off his F'ing head". Reynold running around like a maniac putting in cheap shots and yelling abuse.

Then the members pelt bottles at the refs on the way off.

I think the only sanctions for ugly scenes like this should be a deduction in points.

Dutchy

Immortal
They should be made to play in front of an empty stadium. You can't control savages from the stone age.

They should be made to play in front of the Bulldogs fans that were well behaved. I'm sure they both will enjoy the game.

ouwet

Bench
Please!! Should the referees be fined there match payments for that garbage?

DB

First Grade
Kick them out.... had enough of their shit.

I'm sick of hearing about their 'minority' of fans causing issues.

BigRedV

Juniors
They should be rewarded.

Fans have tried to have their voices heard for years. Maybe now they'll start to listen.

footy75

Bench
Police just need to act on the few who threw bottles at refs...that is just average behaviour. How is that good for the game when you want families to turn up with young kids.

As for Graham..he's a great player but fk he makes some stupid choices at times.

--Storm--

Juniors
Stupidity by the Dogs captain, it was 45 metres out, its going to take a special effort to land a field goal from there, sure put pressure on him but the dive at the legs wasn't needed at all, I doubt Reynolds could land it from there even 20% of the time.

Stupidity by the Dogs captain, it was 45 metres out, its going to take a special effort to land a field goal from there, sure put pressure on him but the dive at the legs wasn't needed at all, I doubt Reynolds could land it from there even 20% of the time.

Sure, but the bias by the officials towards Souths is so great that they'd have awarded it even if he'd missed.

It's a waste of time even playing this season. Souths are going to be premiers come hell or high water. They got every conceivable leg-up last year, and they're getting the same this year.

Latest posts