What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1's vs Bulldogs

rabbitohs95

Bench
Tough and torrid affair with a lot of errors but we got back in the game.

3. Reynolds

2. Grevsmuhl

1. Keary

Honourable mentions to Stewart and Grant who played very well too.

DiegoNT

First Grade
3. Glenn Stewart. Before he got injured it seemed like he was every where doing every thing he could to keep us in the game
2. Keary. Gave us the spark we needed late in the game to get us over the line
1. Grevsmul. Stood up and made some vital contributions when we needed it

Rabbits20

Immortal
The usual -3 for goodwin and reddy

Seriously mate, Goodwin was great yesterday. He'd go close too making my top 3.

I couldn't believe how well Bryson played, I found he was inspirational and really played like the Souths Jersey meant everything too him.

Reddy was absolute garbage as usual.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3. Keary
2. Grevsmuhl
1. Stewart

Very good games from Tyrrell, Goodwin and Grant too. All 3 of them lifted.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Goodwins bad reads in defence will cost us games, folau on debut last week made him look like a reserve grader and his poor defence led directly to the bulldogs second try. All opposite halves know his going to get caught out regularly and it only took a injury to lafai for the bulldogs to stop targeting him

rabbitohs95

Bench

I couldn't believe how well Bryson played, I found he was inspirational and really played like the Souths Jersey meant everything too him.

Same here, he put a great hit on someone. Really got stuck into it and made a point to the Morris bros.

He also gets an honourable mention.

doyen

Bench

I think Goodwin is a very solid performer.

He can be quite a skilful player too with offloads.Madge,however, just wants him to do a conservative job & I reckon he does well.

I think Madge would be quite satisfied with his efforts.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Goodwin is a very solid performer.

He can be quite a skilful player too with offloads.Madge,however, just wants him to do a conservative job & I reckon he does well.

I think Madge would be quite satisfied with his efforts.

Yeah overall in first 5 rounds Goodwin has been very solid even though he has the occasional lapse in defence.

Some Souths supporters are very critical on Goodwin. Occasionally I'm critical of him but this year he is playing a lot better than last year and with more passion. You can see on the field that Bryson is working very hard to keep improving his game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Goodwins bad reads in defence will cost us games, folau on debut last week made him look like a reserve grader and his poor defence led directly to the bulldogs second try. All opposite halves know his going to get caught out regularly and it only took a injury to lafai for the bulldogs to stop targeting him

I watched the game back and the Dogs 2nd try was the fault of Keary who came in and missed the tackle on Hodkinson forcing Goodwin too come in. But the Dogs threw the ball further wide to Perrett and there was nothing Goodwin could do.

Even if Lafai was on the field for 2nd half I would still back Bryson to shut down Lafai.

The opposite halves know it's better to run at Millard and Reddy. Millard at centre is weak and needs help to tackle someone plus when he runs the ball Millard gets pushed back 6 metres.

The Folau tries were the fault of GI, Keary, Goodwin and Johnston. Folau is a winger too. No point singling out Goodwin when a few others stuffed up as I said. It's a team game!

Millard, Reddy and Lowe will cost us more games than Bryson will. Madge will definitely stick with Goodwin.