What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs dogs

doyen

Bench
Yet another Game ruined by the BS authorities trying to create BS out-rules & their interpretation!

Don't think so.

The Dogs threw the game away with ill-discipline--especially Graham,who is a very poor excuse for a captain!

What does he expect to gain by getting in the ref's face like that?

I'll tell you--a penalty against him at a vital time for being the ultimate pork-chop!

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
God I laughed [very loudly]at that imbecile Graham stalking around like a demented moron on coke!!

He had Buckley's chance with the ref---I praise that ref for having the guts to stick it to that head-butting pommy fool!!

hurricane57

Juniors
God I laughed [very loudly]at that imbecile Graham stalking around like a demented moron on coke!!

He had Buckley's chance with the ref---I praise that ref for having the guts to stick it to that head-butting pommy fool!!

The referee should have sent him from the field in the first half when Graham attempted to stand over the referee and actually pointed an accusatory finger at the referee.
Nathan Merritt served, I think it was a six week suspension for kicking at the football in attempting top stop a try. I think its automatic so, maybe ,the Bulldogs fullback wasn't it, is that Josh or the other Morris.

Graham must be a very nervous man if Adam Reynolds is out for a number of months because that attempted block of Adam's field goal attempt is, in fact, a cannon ball.

Whats the penalty for that - Graham should have got six months: for the three flying head butts he delivered in the Grand Final. :x:x:x

doyen

Bench
The referee should have sent him from the field in the first half when Graham attempted to stand over the referee and actually pointed an accusatory finger at the referee.
Nathan Merritt served, I think it was a six week suspension for kicking at the football in attempting top stop a try. I think its automatic so, maybe ,the Bulldogs fullback wasn't it, is that Josh or the other Morris.

Graham must be a very nervous man if Adam Reynolds is out for a number of months because that attempted block of Adam's field goal attempt is, in fact, a cannon ball.

Whats the penalty for that - Graham should have got six months: for the three flying head butts he delivered in the Grand Final. :x:x:x

He initially went for a charge down but when he failed with that I reckon he decided to take Adam out.
He's used to long stints on the side-line;he's too over the top with his so-called passion.

As for his attack on the ref over the 8 pt try---he knows how to BITE--he should have just bitten his tongue & accepted the ref's decision!

hurricane57

Juniors
He initially went for a charge down but when he failed with that I reckon he decided to take Adam out.
He's used to long stints on the side-line;he's too over the top with his so-called passion.

As for his attack on the ref over the 8 pt try---he knows how to BITE--he should have just bitten his tongue & accepted the ref's decision!

How dumb is the guy - we all saw the biting incident and he still try to deny it have you ever tried to bite something with a mouth guard on - what a troglodyte.

Big Sam

First Grade
How dumb is the guy - we all saw the biting incident and he still try to deny it have you ever tried to bite something with a mouth guard on - what a troglodyte.

I think he's now the worst barbaric Pom to come out. And I never thought I'd say that given Morley's record.

doyen

Bench
My team for the near future would be--

Inglis
Johnston
Walker
Goodwin
Millard
Keary
McInnes
G.Burgess
Luke
Tyrrell
Grevsmuhl
Sutton
Stewart
BENCH-T.Burgess,McQueen,Grant,Clark.

rabbitohs95

Bench
My team for the near future would be--

Inglis
Johnston
Walker
Goodwin
Millard
Keary
McInnes
G.Burgess
Luke
Tyrrell
Grevsmuhl
Sutton
Stewart
BENCH-T.Burgess,McQueen,Grant,Clark.

Considering Cam used to play halfback, not a bad idea.

With everyone who didn't play this game along with Reyno out, I'd probably have to go;

1. Johnston
2. Manuleleua
3. Millard
4. Goodwin
5. Reddy
6. Inglis (c)
7. Keary
8. George
9. Issac
10. Tyrrell
11. Stewart
12. McQueen
13. Clark

14. Grant
15. Grevsmuhl
16. Tom
17. Brown

As much as I want to omit Reddy, there's no one else who has experience to. Lowe should go, he gives away way too many penalties. How many is that this season? About 8 in 4 games he's played?

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Graham should be rubbed out for 6-8 weeks, what a grub. Diving at someone's legs when they are vulnerable, trying to kick, is disgraceful. Must be a bulldogs thing, Steve Price was the worst offender of this.

souths_pride

Juniors
Considering Cam used to play halfback, not a bad idea.

With everyone who didn't play this game along with Reyno out, I'd probably have to go;

1. Johnston
2. Manuleleua
3. Millard
4. Goodwin
5. Reddy
6. Inglis (c)
7. Keary
8. George
9. Issac
10. Tyrrell
11. Stewart
12. McQueen
13. Clark

14. Grant
15. Grevsmuhl
16. Tom
17. Brown

As much as I want to omit Reddy, there's no one else who has experience to. Lowe should go, he gives away way too many penalties. How many is that this season? About 8 in 4 games he's played?

I think Madge will more than likely use Keary as a halfback and play Inglis and then Sutton at five-eight when he comes back from injury. I think it would be a huge risk bringing in McInnes into such a key position considering he hasn't had a lot of first grade experience. In the modern game, the half and five-eight are virtually the same thing for a lot of teams except on the opposite sides of the field. Also, I get the feeling that we're going to need McInnes to play off the bench as a hooker both to add a bit of variety in attack and as a genuine backup in case we have another situation like we did today with Isaac Luke coming off injured.

Latest posts